i need lots of hugs...

cinnamum

Mumof_7_PREG W#8
Reaction score
xmas feels like its been a mad rush all for nothing... my MIL has died she was found dead in her lounge earlier this evening and i dont know what to do, i was the one who had to tell my husband! :cry:
my SIL :cry:
EVERYONE! because she didnt have anyone down as her next of kin. :cry:
luckily i decided to miss my MW appt as i would have missed her nextdoor neighbour popping over to see me to let us know. :cry:

i cant sleep i cant even....

OMG! WHY US, WHY NOW! 8 WEEKS BEFORE BABY IS DUE! :cry:

if anyone has any advice, please help! :hugs:

So sorry. Are the police treating it as suspicious or are they realising the body soon? If you find abgood funeral director they will help you through every stage of what happens next . X x

sending hugs hunny, kinda know how you feel as FIL passed away thursday morning too, so here if you want too chat xxx

So sorry sweet :( Thats 3 people on here in the last week or so that have lost parents/in-laws :( Its so sad. xxxxxxxxxx

Aww darling that's awful. My friend buried her 7 month old baby boy yesterday. Its so harsh what happens in the world and so close to Christmas my heart goes out to you and your family xx

So sorry. Are the police treating it as suspicious or are they realising the body soon? If you find abgood funeral director they will help you through every stage of what happens next . X x

sorry... when i wrote my thread we didn't know! but YES they're treating it as suspicious because her backdoor was wide open and she was on the sofa in the lounge :cry:
he dog was going NUTS!

well thats even worse that its been treated as suspicious :( i hope u all get answers to this soon.
death is never a easy thing to handle and theres not a set way to deal with it.
but see ur lo as a silver lining as life goes on and i really do believe there is an after life. ur mil wont miss the birth of ur baby, she will still be around u all x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->