I need opinions...

Pruili01

Reaction score
I'm only on my 1st cycle ttc after stopping BC in September. I started using the wondfo ovulation strips on CD8 once per day around 12:30 pm and then started testing twice per day on CD14ish at 12:30 and 5:30. I'm on CD30 and have yet to get a positive so I figured maybe I just wouldn't ovulate this first cycle until I got this test result around noon today. It's sooo close to being positive! But then when I tested at 5:30, the line was much lighter. Is that normal???

This is my first time adding a pic so hopefully it works. If not, I'll add a comment with the pic.

Thanks!
-lindsay

image.jpg

I'd say it's really close if it's not!! GL!! Get to BD!!

That is extremely close to being positive. Could you have ovulated the evening before? Test again today and see if the line is still as light? If it's got darker again it was probably a dudd test... just my opinion. :hugs:

I don't think I ovulated the evening before because my tests from 2 days ago were negative. I think I'm going to consider yesterday's test a positive. I'll still test today again, but I'm not too worried if the line is lighter. I've heard other ladies say in these forums that they have a really small window to get a positive, so maybe I'm the same way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->