I need some advice...

wright.1264

Reaction score
I have been taking Sprintec 28day pill birth control religiously for 2 years now, and I have been sexually active with my boyfriend for about 6 months. My period has always been consistent and on time, but this month I missed it completely.

I had began to notice symptoms that I had recognized from my previous pregnancy (tender and swollen breasts, extreme fatigue, sensitivity to smell, mood swings, etc) and began to worry. I had also started noticing things that weren't familiar to me...shooting pain in my pelvic area, cramping more than my usual period, lower back pain, and hot flashes.*

I took one test, didn't see an immediate result, and put it in my purse. Later that evening, I noticed some spotting. I thought that maybe my period was late, put on a pad and went to bed.

The next morning, I got up to get ready for work, and went to go to the bathroom. I didn't see any blood. So me being paranoid as I am, took another test, set it down and hopped in the shower. I was running late so I just grabbed it and put it in my purse and decided to check it when I got to work.

I got to work and pulled both out, and saw that both had a faint positive line on them. Once at work, I began to feel like I was bleeding again, and the cramping from the day before was getting worse, and I was dizzy nearly every time I stood up. I went to the bathroom to find that I was right, put a tampon in and decided to call my OBGYN during lunch.*

I probably called about 17 times, because at this point I was getting concerned. This did not feel normal and I was not feeling well. After about an hour of calling and getting the nurses voicemail, I finally got a call back. The nurse told me that unless I had blood running down my legs, and was in pain so badly that I couldn't walk, I was fine.*

I got ahold of my boyfriend and told him what was going on, and he wanted me to test again after I got off work. (I should have just left for the day, but I'm 2 weeks into a new job and don't want to leave a bad impression)...I took test #3 that night and once again after about 10 min a faint line appeared...

This morning, I got up and noticed that my pain levels were in fact getting worse. I pulled my tampon out and tested again. When I stood up, there was maybe about a teaspoon of blood in the toilet. I sat in the shower to try to help ease the pain. Once again, a faint line (fainter than the others) showed up. At this point I'm getting really worried, but unsure what to do because the nurse made it sound like I had to be in pain so bad I can't walk. It's more of a "curl in a ball and cry" pain and it comes and goes in waves and I occasionally feel pressure down there.

Now the strange part..on my lunch break, I went to a women's health clinic to have a professional test done there...and it came back negative.

What on earth is happening to me? Did I miscarry?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->