I need some advicee

SimplyLost_x0

Reaction score
Heyy everybody I relle need everybody's advice on thiss..
so I am a 17 year old && I'm pretty sure im only a month pregnant give or take a lil bit. I have'nt been 2 the doctors yet but im going there 2morroww. I'm goin to go to planned parenthood. but NeWayzz. So im pregnant && I told my boyfriend of 1year as soon as i found out && he wants me to get an abortion.. actually he almost needs me to get an aqbortion bcuz he's worried about his future bcuz if nebody at his school finds out that im pregnant he'll get kicked out bcuz he goes to a private school. So im so confused bcuz i would neva even consider gettin an abortion if it wasnt 4 his school & Everything && to top it all off he says that if his mom finds out then he's goin 2 b forced 2 move all tha way down 2 Miami w/ his father && thats more then 10 hrs away :cry:
&& I can't live w/out him he''s my best friend && my everything.
so i'm just so confused as to what to do now.. I dont wanna go through w/ this abortion bcuz im sooo against ttaking an innocent childs life away when they didnt even get a chance 2 live but it almost seems lyk i have too. I know I'de b a great mother && I would take such good care of my baby.. && I almost think i could hide it from everyone for 9 months but idk .. it seems kind of unrealistic.. im lost && soo confused. so all the advice given would b apreciated.
P.S. I kno I shoulve thought about this b4 goin out && gettin pregnant but i neva thought this would happen to me. not in a million yrs. so it happened n now i have to deal w/ it.

Awww hunny what a situation!! You really shouldn't feel like you should have an abortion babe thats not what you believe and you will never forgive yourself! I had my son when i was 17 and my dad tried pushing me into an abortion so did the father i went through with the pregnancy and the father doesnt see my son he really doesnt want to know which is ultimately his loss my dad came round in the end and now he dotes on my son who is now 7! i really hope you make the right decision for YOU

my pc sent that message without me finishing sorry x x x x x x x x
Please remember hun that you have to live with your decision not the people who make you feel you need to x x x x i hope ive been some sort of help to you x x x xx x x x

:hug: Don't feel like you have to have an abortion because of the father. Only you know what is right for you. Many teenagers have kids, its not something new to this world, and there is a lot of help out there. All you can do now is wait until you get confirmation of the pregnancy,then relax, and try to clear your head. I hope everything works out for you :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->