i need some buddys :)

I was just thinking the same thing i need a buddy. Im 24 Currently on cd12 ive been wearing my moonstone bracelet and taking prenatal s (when i remember):haha:

im in the moonstone gang too :happydance:
welcome aboard my moon loving friend!! :thumbup:

:happydance::happydance: been wearing it everyday since the middle of last cycle only take it off at night sometimes. how long have you been wearing yours

i bought a plain stone in an angel shop on CD7 and charged it every nite,when i was finished :sex: i placed it on my tummy all night,its kept beside my bed with a rose quartz stone :) its making me feel positive if anything :thumbup:

I agree its makes me positive and mellow's :coffee: me out i dont worry as much any more

why didnt i know about it sooner!! im a stone worshiper now,never knew they had such powers :dohh:

why didnt i know about it sooner!! im a stone worshiper now,never knew they had such powers :dohh:

Dh is happy I found it too he always ask "Are u wearing bracelet today (he claims I'm nicer now)". I love that Jerk :haha:

i'm 26 slowly ttc #3 haha. i have 2 ds 3 &6, and just want a dd to complete our family, although i would be just as happy with another ds. on cd 17, and going crazy!

:wave: welcome to the mad house!!
i'm 26 slowly ttc #3 haha. i have 2 ds 3 &6, and just want a dd to complete our family, although i would be just as happy with another ds. on cd 17, and going crazy!

Hi ladies, can I join? I am on CD 9 and hopefully holding out testing until Sept. 23!! I love the lemon idea!! Does it ave to be in water or can it be added to food, etc?? I love how positive you all ar.e...I could use you all in my world :)

hi girls i caved and tested today...i reckon its a smudge!!https://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb195/leonielouise/2011-09-01_163144.jpg

hi girls i caved and tested today...i reckon its a smudge!!https://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb195/leonielouise/2011-09-01_163144.jpg

I caved today too and did my first opk test...it looked like yours!

Im due af Monday..Tuesday at the latest Im gonna wait till then :)

No Im too scared to test ill know soon enough and keep u all posted x thanks for all your support :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->