I need some girl friends!

Lilly12

Mommy & #2 on board
Reaction score
Yeah!

I moved from the Netherlands to Florida, USA.. to be with my husband..cause he's american.
I dont have any friends here that I can talk to about baby stuff and ovulating and period stuff ..lol.. so I talk to my husband about it , and it's driving him nuts .

Im almost 25, and my husbands 31.
We're not trying, not preventing right now (in our own way , still using withdrawal, but not 100%)..
Im a stay at home wife, and im really not that social irl, but i'd like to talk online?!
anyone got windows live messenger and would like to internet befriend me? :haha:

I know I sound kinda pathetic...o well :wacko:

I also left my home country for love, so I know how hard it can be. Sending you a pm now.

I use instant message to chat with friends and family afar. Is windows live messenger instant message or video chat? i can do instant messaging easier than video. I have a couple different IM accounts, so if you are interested in some instant messaging, let me know.
~MEMBAS

PS....not pathetic. It's good you are reaching out :o) I can be fairly antisocial irl--it's hard for me to reach out and connect sometimes with folks...and all my best girlfriends have kids/families they are busy with....so it's hard to get together with them.

I use instant message to chat with friends and family afar. Is windows live messenger instant message or video chat? i can do instant messaging easier than video. I have a couple different IM accounts, so if you are interested in some instant messaging, let me know.
~MEMBAS

PS....not pathetic. It's good you are reaching out :o) I can be fairly antisocial irl--it's hard for me to reach out and connect sometimes with folks...and all my best girlfriends have kids/families they are busy with....so it's hard to get together with them.

Windows live messenger is basically what they used to call "MSN messenger".
It's just chat, you can voice and webcam chat too but I just type.
:D

Cool, that's what I use then. I can PM you my info later and you can add me if you want! :)

I just moved here to Florida last year! I've only made one girlfriend down here because I suck at meeting new people! How do you like the Florida so far?

Yeah!

I moved from the Netherlands to Florida, USA.. to be with my husband..cause he's american.
I dont have any friends here that I can talk to about baby stuff and ovulating and period stuff ..lol.. so I talk to my husband about it , and it's driving him nuts .

Im almost 25, and my husbands 31.
We're not trying, not preventing right now (in our own way , still using withdrawal, but not 100%)..
Im a stay at home wife, and im really not that social irl, but i'd like to talk online?!
anyone got windows live messenger and would like to internet befriend me? :haha:

I know I sound kinda pathetic...o well :wacko:

I also moved to the USA for my love :cloud9: I would PM you but haven't figured out yet how to do that here! (i'm new to this forum :winkwink: )

I'll PM you my yahoo and gmail user names, chat me anytime!!

I just moved here to Florida last year! I've only made one girlfriend down here because I suck at meeting new people! How do you like the Florida so far?

Cool!
I love Florida, love the sun! :happydance:
where in FL did you move to?
We live near daytona..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee