I need some help! Implantation bleeding?

KJLove25

Reaction score
Hi all!

I'm so happy that I found this forum as I have been having so many questions the past couple of days.

I was on the pill (Lo Loestrin) but have not been consistently taking it. My last period began on August 25th and my average cycle is around 28 days. My husband and I had unprotected sex on Monday night, September 5th. On Saturday, September 10th, I started spotting. When I went to the bathroom, I saw that there was dark brown discharge on my underwear. When I wiped, it was mixed dark brown and pink-ish/light red strands of blood. It has now been more than 24 hrs but the blood has become dark brown but very, very light when I wipe. I also have been experiencing soreness/light cramps as I would feel to in the beginning of my period. However, the discomfort in my abdomen is located in one side & it comes and goes. I have soreness in my legs, lower back, and breasts. I also have been experiencing an aching sensation in my vagina here and there. It all just feels sore down there. I have also experienced sudden feelings of nausea but it hasn't lasted very long.

When I began spotting, I was very surprised. I have never spotted between periods before. I am not sure if this is because I have missed taking my pills or if it is implantation bleeding. I have been driving myself crazy doing internet research to see if there is any way that I could actually be pregnant.

The thought of having a baby makes me so excited! But I do not want to get my hopes up.

If I were to guess, I would think that your spotting is more likely to be due to inconsistency with taking the pill than implantation bleeding. Usually implantation isn't going to occur within five days of ovulation (assuming you ovulated when you had unprotected sex).

If you're excited about the possibility of a baby, maybe it's a good time to have a sit down talk with the hubby.

They all sound like really promising symtoms, but I'd agree with above that it's a bit too soon to be pregnancy/implantation! :shrug:

I'd agree that if you're wanting a baby, maybe a chat with your partner would be a good start? :) X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->