i need some help with the diet thing

myfirst

Reaction score
well to start, i have always been a chocoholic! since becoming pregnant, i'm having bigger cravings for it.

ive never been a great eater but trying to be better at it now.

this is what i ate so far today:
prenatal vitamin, milk, sierra mist, minestrone soup, a pancake, two chocolate bars, a mini boston cream pie cake thing, a 6inch chicken sub with mild pepper rings and a tomato.

does that sound ok? minus the chocolate part i mean.

what did you eat today?

I would try adding more proteins, fruits & veggies if you can.

This is what I had today:

Breakfast: scrambled egg whites on whole wheat wrap w/ green peppers & onions, a banana, and a glass of skim milk...along with my prenatal vitamin

Snack: 10 walnuts, chicken bite (like a pepperette stick) and a yogurt

Lunch: Chicken sandwich on whole wheat bread and an apple

Snack: 15 almonds and a yogurt

Supper: Grilled chicken caesar salad

I'm about to eat another snack...probably have some grapes.

I'm pretty strict with my diet due to the fact I was on a hardcore weight loss diet prior to being pregnant...which is why I eat so many times a day *LOL* They are just smaller portions haha

I think it sounds okay, but like Venus said if you can add in some Proteins and Fruit & Veg.

Do you like V8 juice? I recommend that to everyone you can get your fruit and veg intake if you cant eat fruit all day.

Grapes are great I love them.

I basically eat what I want, alot less fatty foods, lots of milk, V8 and I try to only snack on fruits!

sounds ok but toss a few veggies in here! They only take oh 5 minutes to steam in a 'marguerite' thingy (the flower shapped cooker - dang it have no idea what it's called in english ;) ) and with a few spices are YUMMY :thumbup: Fruit you can thrown into a blender - instant smoothy! And pretty sweet naturally.

good eating is mostly a question of habit - just improve what you eat over time - eventually chocolate will be sooo sweet you'll only crave half a bar. Sounds crazy but it's true. I used to eat a chocolate bar every day at work. I weaned myself off over time. Now I have one half every week and dang it it's so sweet I can't finish it ;)

I think sweets are fine though if you eat a healthy diet.

It's funny you mentioned this, because I had some serious cravings for chocolate today. Try dark chocolate with a high cocoa content. It is healthier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->