• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I need some mom friends.

BreeandKayden

Reaction score
Please don't judge. I'm 17 almost 18, and I have a 7 month old son. I'm also pregnant with my second child. I have no friends who are moms and would like to make some.

Why would we judge you silly? you're in the same boat as the rest of us! I'm Becca I'm 18, almost 19, and I'm 13 weeks pregnant with my first. But there are lots of teens on here pregnant with their second!I don't have any pregnant friends either, so that's why I love this site! i can talk about whatever I want and ask advice on stuff my friends wouldn't know, even some my mom wouldn't know since it's a different generation now a days. Welcome and congratulations!

Hey there, I'm erin. I'm 19 & my little girl is a week old. Don't worry about being judged. Everyone is super friendly on here. Congrats on number two!

No one is here to judge :)

Welcome, congratulations on your little boy and on baby #2 :flower:

My name is Clair, I'm 18 and I have a 14.5 month old son and I'm 21 weeks pregnant with our second :yellow: :flower:

Welcome :) I'm mana and I have a 5 month old not-so-little girl called Imogen :) she's so cool! She says "goo" when she's angry :D what's your little one like?

Hi and congrats! Im Lisa, aged at 21. My husband is 23, my daughter is 3, and my son is 2 months. No one is here to judge, trust me. It happens, thats life :hugs:

Hey there! I am Kayla, my daughter is 4 months old and I am currently pregnant with my second :) No one is here to judge you. We all have gone through the same thing.

Hey i've recently just turned 19 and i am 6 weeks pregnant with my first! i would really appreciate any advice or support, storys or friendship from other teens that are expecting or have children! so im exactly in the same boat as you! so ifyou ever need anyone to talk to please add me on facebook leesh berry, and congratulations! x

I'm 19 and 18 weeks pregnant with my first :) no ones here to judge, most people are nice and friendly on here :) x

Hi I'm Lorna and I'm 22, I have a 2 year old son called Michael :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->