I need someone to do this with

xnewxmummyx

Mummy, Daddy and Isobelle
Reaction score
Hi ladies.

My partner and I have been actively TTC for a tiny 2cycles but already it's not happening and I'm getting obsessed so I've decided to come back to NTNP, although admittedly, I'm not sure if I can because I'm such a control freak! And how do you go back to NTNP once you've decided to try?!

So, I'm looking for a buddy to share the whole process with.

Xx

Hi we are ttc but not charting or anything just having lots of sex and hoping to catch lol :) xx

Hiya

Looks like your method has worked before lol!

Good luck

X

Haha! Yes I find sex every other day all month does the trick :winkwink:

Christ I'll be worn out lol!

I had my implant removed in June and it's proving to be the best contraception ever lol

X

Lol yeah it's not all that spontaneous or romantic but it gets the job done! :) I don't really 'do' contraception as such lol as you can probably tell:winkwink:

I think ntnp is different for everyone. If uv been actively TTC then going back to ntnp might be just not such a rigid routine of temps cm checking and bd. I temp etc but I do my own charting rather than online and I only bd once or twice a week. Plus as its first cycle I no nothing about my cycle

We've decided just to bd when we feel like it. No routine or timetable. I work 4 evenings a week to so bd is only possible after 10:30pm lol. Our daughter is usually in with us on a morning so no chance then either.

Just looking to be alot less regimented.

X

Hi ladies.

My partner and I have been actively TTC for a tiny 2cycles but already it's not happening and I'm getting obsessed so I've decided to come back to NTNP, although admittedly, I'm not sure if I can because I'm such a control freak! And how do you go back to NTNP once you've decided to try?!

Xx

Hi and welcome! :flower:

I did NTNP when I was ttc my little girl and got pregnant within two months, so I decided to try this strategy again. I came off the pill about three weeks ago and would love to get pregnant quite quickly but don't like the idea of "trying", charting, keeping track of dates etc just yet. We just :sex: as often as we want or don't want too, which is say, every two/three days but we don't plan anything or check when I am ovulating. I'd like it to just happen. However I'm not finding it quite as easy being relaxed this time.... Because I got pregnant quite quickly last time, I feel like I've put pressure on myself to get pregnant quickly again second time around :dohh: I keep reading too much into every "symptom" and it's only been a few weeks since I came off the pill :haha:

Hope it happens for you soon. I do honestly think that the relaxed approach does work though... so perhaps you will get a BFP soon xxx

I think different things work for different ppl, if uv tried the whole timing sex etc and it hasn't worked then ntnp is probably better for u. Whereas some ppl find ntnp doesn't work and then they time sex perfectly by charting and get pregnant.

I use the charts just to see what's happening more than anything so there's no harm in that, I don't time sex around it though. Do it however u feel comfortable doing it x

Hi ladies.

Xx

I did NTNP when I was ttc my little girl and got pregnant within two months, so I decided to try this strategy again. I came off the pill about three weeks ago and would love to get pregnant quite quickly but don't like the idea of "trying", charting, keeping track of dates etc just yet. We just :sex: as often as we want or don't want too, which is say, every two/three days but we don't plan anything or check when I am ovulating. I'd like it to just happen. However I'm not finding it quite as easy being relaxed this time.... Because I got pregnant quite quickly last time, I feel like I've put pressure on myself to get pregnant quickly again second time around :dohh: I keep reading too much into every "symptom" and it's only been a few weeks since I came off the pill :haha:

Hope it happens for you soon. I do honestly think that the relaxed approach does work though... so perhaps you will get a BFP soon xxx

Hiya thanks for posting.

I really could of written your post myself.

I was on the pill for 9years when we decided to ttc my daughter. We were prepared to wait upto a year for anything to happen as told by my GP but after my first cycle, I got caught pregnant! It was such a shock lol. However, this time I had the implant in for 2years almost, had it removed in June but nothings happened yet so I find myself worrying and putting pressure on us both, I just hope this new relaxed approach does the trick!

X

I think different things work for different ppl, if uv tried the whole timing sex etc and it hasn't worked then ntnp is probably better for u. Whereas some ppl find ntnp doesn't work and then they time sex perfectly by charting and get ooopregnant.

I use the charts just to see what's happening more than anything so there's no harm in that, I don't time sex around it though. Do it however u feel comfortable doing it x

Thanks love.

The whole charting, temp etc would go straight over my head anyway lol.

I'm currently due AF tomorrow so if she arrives then I'm just looking forward to 'letting it happen'

X

Hello...

I am ntnp #2! (have a 5 year old girl already) On second day of period.. this is our 1st month as only got coil removed about 3 weeks ago, so was pretty sure i wouldnt fall last month...

x

Hi ladies.

Xx

Hiya thanks for posting.

I was on the pill for 9years when we decided to ttc my daughter. We were prepared to wait upto a year for anything to happen as told by my GP but after my first cycle, I got caught pregnant! It was such a shock lol. However, this time I had the implant in for 2years almost, had it removed in June but nothings happened yet so I find myself worrying and putting pressure on us both, I just hope this new relaxed approach does the trick!

X

Yeah, first time round I expected to wait longer to get pregnant because it is absolutely normal for it to take a year or more to conceive. This time round, I know that again, a year or more is absolutely normal, even more so given that I am older now, and that due to LO and tiredness probably don't :sex: as much as we did first time round. But... still, the pressure is there- a year feels like such a long time to wait. It is very early days for me and I'm already frustrated. I have been waiting for my first AF since coming off the pill three weeks ago, and I think it finally arrived yesterday.. it is a bit light and more like spotting though???:shrug: Sorry if TMI. If it is my period though I'm happy because it means my cycle is maybe getting back to normal and that I am probably ovulating again.

June wasn't too long ago so for you, it's early days also so hopefully you will have good news in the coming months.

How is your OH about it all? My hubby keeps telling me to stop thinking about it.. but it is not so easy when you are the woman, noticing changes in your body/mood and thinking about every "symptom" etc. For loads of men it is just dtd and eventually they find out we are pregnant. For women, out bodies keep reminding us month after month... no wonder we can't keep it from our minds.

x

Hello...

I am ntnp #2! (have a 5 year old girl already) On second day of period.. this is our 1st month as only got coil removed about 3 weeks ago, so was pretty sure i wouldnt fall last month...

x

I didn't realise that we are almost exactly the same point along. Contraception, pill, coil stopped 3 weeks ago ish and on day 2/3 of first AF (if mine even is AF.. it is a bit errmmm light and barely existant) :shrug:

Hello...

x

I didn't realise that we are almost exactly the same point along. Contraception, pill, coil stopped 3 weeks ago ish and on day 2/3 of first AF (if mine even is AF.. it is a bit errmmm light and barely existant) :shrug:

Yeah it just seems to be dragging... only day 4 today! Oh thats odd but its because you stopped your contraception... my period is different from last months
x

Hi ladies.

Xx

Hiya thanks for posting.

X

Yeah, first time round I expected to wait longer to get pregnant because it is absolutely normal for it to take a year or more to conceive. This time round, I know that again, a year or more is absolutely normal, even more so given that I am older now, and that due to LO and tiredness probably don't :sex: as much as we did first time round. But... still, the pressure is there- a year feels like such a long time to wait. It is very early days for me and I'm already frustrated. I have been waiting for my first AF since coming off the pill three weeks ago, and I think it finally arrived yesterday.. it is a bit light and more like spotting though???:shrug: Sorry if TMI. If it is my period though I'm happy because it means my cycle is maybe getting back to normal and that I am probably ovulating again.

June wasn't too long ago so for you, it's early days also so hopefully you will have good news in the coming months.

How is your OH about it all? My hubby keeps telling me to stop thinking about it.. but it is not so easy when you are the woman, noticing changes in your body/mood and thinking about every "symptom" etc. For loads of men it is just dtd and eventually they find out we are pregnant. For women, out bodies keep reminding us month after month... no wonder we can't keep it from our minds.

x

Hiya again sorry it's been a while. I'm trying to keep off here lol because I can't help peeking in TWW or bfp announcements.

I'm currently on my 3rd day of AF and I've promised myself not to 'try' or obsess this next cycle but I just know deep down I'll be gutted if it's a bfn again.

My OH didn't want to ttc yet tbh, in June anyway, but since he has changed his mind and wants #2 again and says we'll just keep trying but like your OH tells me not to stress or to be so regimented over :sex: Well I'm going to give it a try lol!

X

Arrrrgh it's killing me not tracking my cycle with my phone app!! I deleted it when we decided to go back to NTNP. AF finished on Saturday and we have only BD once and I'm struggling not to re download it and track everything to see when we should be BD'ing lol.

Help!!
X

My AF finished on saturday too!!
I think my O is around 18th-23rd... Its killing me waiting..

I dont have an app or anything either! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"