I need to be sick,no i need to pee,oh my head..whats that sharp pain

Babynumber1

Mum of 1 & Pregnant
Reaction score
One min i feel sick then it pases so i think i might need to eat, i try to eat and i heave lol then i need to pee every 5 mins lol.And then i get an ache and im like oww whats that hope the baby is ok.
Any one else feel like this lol :baby:

lol ahhhh sounds so much like me its almost comforting hahaha!

never worry missus its just the joys of pregnancy hehe xx

Oh yes. Right there with you. I have bouts of nausea and when it eases I'm like, 'right.. run to the kitchen and quickly make and eat food before it comes again'. The pains are confusing. If I don't have them I'm worried.. if I have them I'm worried. I'm getting af cramps at the mo and running to the loo inspecting knickers. Constipated but daren't push in case I dislodge baby.. (I know.. :wacko:).
Went to run after my 3 year old in the garden and stopped dead in my tracks thinking 'OH MY GOD, can I run???????.. is that allowed?'
and you NEVER forget you're pregnant. It's on your mind from the second you wake up till the second you go to sleep. Sometimes I just wanna switch my head off just for a few mins and hear nothing but silence. If that makes sense?

god yes. feel exactly like this, and i was told it should be wearing off by now?lol no such luck. xx

Oh yes. Right there with you. I have bouts of nausea and when it eases I'm like, 'right.. run to the kitchen and quickly make and eat food before it comes again'. The pains are confusing. If I don't have them I'm worried.. if I have them I'm worried. I'm getting af cramps at the mo and running to the loo inspecting knickers. Constipated but daren't push in case I dislodge baby.. (I know.. :wacko:).
Went to run after my 3 year old in the garden and stopped dead in my tracks thinking 'OH MY GOD, can I run???????.. is that allowed?'
and you NEVER forget you're pregnant. It's on your mind from the second you wake up till the second you go to sleep. Sometimes I just wanna switch my head off just for a few mins and hear nothing but silence. If that makes sense?

HAHAHAAAA! i thought i was the only one who did this...... wont push too hard when i am havin a poo incase i dislodge baby !!!!!!!!!!
I do exactly the same thing its mad isnt it heheee! we do the craziest things!

lol thats funny im thie same hun.x

HAHAHAAAA! i thought i was the only one who did this...... wont push too hard when i am havin a poo incase i dislodge baby !!!!!!!!!!
I do exactly the same thing its mad isnt it heheee! we do the craziest things!

Hahaha! Me too! :dohh:

:lol:

This reminded me of a veeeeery old thread where we all found we seemed to have the same worried in the first tri....

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/19698-list-silly-worries.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->