I need to be sick,no i need to pee,oh my head..whats that sharp pain

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by Babynumber1, Sep 2, 2009.

1. Babynumber1

Babynumber1 Mum of 1 & Pregnant

One min i feel sick then it pases so i think i might need to eat, i try to eat and i heave lol then i need to pee every 5 mins lol.And then i get an ache and im like oww whats that hope the baby is ok.
    Any one else feel like this lol :baby:

2. catherineq87

catherineq87 Well-Known Member

lol ahhhh sounds so much like me its almost comforting hahaha!

never worry missus its just the joys of pregnancy hehe xx

3. saffy1978

saffy1978 Mummy to 5!

Oh yes. Right there with you. I have bouts of nausea and when it eases I'm like, 'right.. run to the kitchen and quickly make and eat food before it comes again'. The pains are confusing. If I don't have them I'm worried.. if I have them I'm worried. I'm getting af cramps at the mo and running to the loo inspecting knickers. Constipated but daren't push in case I dislodge baby.. (I know.. :wacko:).
    Went to run after my 3 year old in the garden and stopped dead in my tracks thinking 'OH MY GOD, can I run???????.. is that allowed?'
    and you NEVER forget you're pregnant. It's on your mind from the second you wake up till the second you go to sleep. Sometimes I just wanna switch my head off just for a few mins and hear nothing but silence. If that makes sense?

4. bexie1985

bexie1985 Well-Known Member

god yes. feel exactly like this, and i was told it should be wearing off by now?lol no such luck. xx

5. vixta

vixta Well-Known Member

HAHAHAAAA! i thought i was the only one who did this...... wont push too hard when i am havin a poo incase i dislodge baby !!!!!!!!!!
    I do exactly the same thing its mad isnt it heheee! we do the craziest things!

6. Babynumber1

Babynumber1 Mum of 1 & Pregnant

lol thats funny im thie same hun.x

7. AFC84

AFC84 Mama to One + Bun :)

Hahaha! Me too! :dohh:

8. Mervs Mum

Mervs Mum Doula & Mum of 3!