I need to calm down a bit!

Lyo28

Reaction score
I have really lost the plot. I am about 4DPO and I am already thinking about doing tests. The cycle I got my bfp I was so convinced that I wasn't pregnant that I didn't even think of doing a test until I was late. Now I am wondering could I do one at 8DPO. :haha:

Ooo how exciting! Id say you wont get a + until at least 11 dpo, but I can imagine how horrible it is to wait! :hugs:

The waiting is the worst. I range from being really positive and convinced I will be lucky to trying to prepare myself that I won't be. I think I need to take my mind off it all together. I will try to at least wait until 12 DPO if I can wait it out!

Good luck with the waiting to test. Those two weeks seem to drag!!

I remember the cycle I got my BFP, I was the same not thinking about testing, I was so relaxed that month. I tested with an opk 9dpo and the faint line gave me the inkling, I then got BFP with first responce 12dpo clear as day. Wishing you lots of luck this is your time :)

Ooooh FX'd for you!! I wish I was in the 2ww- I am in the LAND OF THE UNKNOWN right now :haha:

I'd say AT LEAST wait until 10 DPO though.. that's less than a week away!!!

i m 6-7dpo so im with ya on the testin. i dont think you ll hold out to day 12 thou. i dont want to tease you but some can test as soon as 8dpo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->