• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I need to stop using google!!

Goldenpup

Mummy 💙 ttc #2
Reaction score
As some if u know, I've had bleeding/spotting for over a week now. Last tues it had some red and I got referred up to epu. Got to see heartbeat and dr said everything was as it should be.
However I keep googling brown bleeding, or long period of spotting and all it keeps saying is miscarriage. I have freaked myself out now.
Dr told me I didn't need to come back to epu unless I had severe pain or I'm bleeding out.
Midwife suggested making another dr app to get referred but can't get an app to next Thursday. That's over a week away!!
I now need to use a panty liner throughout the day.
I just hope and pray that everything is ok.

I find that Googling things can be our worst enemy!! :( The doc checked and said that everything was okay when you saw him/her so if they didn't seem concerned then I would try not to worry yourself. I wouldn't be too concerned unless it was bright red blood- but then again I am not a doctor! :( I pray that you get some relief and your anxiety goes away ;).

I find googling makes it all so much worse.. Even reading some of the threads on this site makes me worry (shhh..) lol.. My auntie had bleeding and spotting throughout her pregnancy and the dr reassured her it was fine after scans and bloods were done.. To which she had a healthy baby at the end. Try not to worry.. I know it's easier said than done.. I worry myself to death everyday. Hope you feel better about it all soon. Fx for you :)

Honestly, it can be helpful to Google some things, but you just always have to keep in mind that, depending on what it is, what you find may not really apply to you. I agree with whoever said that, if the dr. saw that everything was okay, you're most likely fine. I wish you the best, dear.

Please hunny do not google anything! Iv really had to stop myself and my oh has told me under no circumstances to look om google anymore. I have scared myself out of my wits looking on there! I was crying so bad the other day when oh got home he was so worried and it was only because id convonced myself something was wrong! If you need to go back to epu hun rather keep getting checked than lwave yourself stewing on it. They wont mind either you need peace of mind xx

Thank u all. Just having some reassurance from u girls does help.
I've just had red blood when at the loo. It was after a BM so I'm hoping it was just the strain. I'm off tomorrow so going to try get a cancellation app and hopefully get back to epu to know everything is fine.
Hope u are all keeping well.

Sounds more like a subchorionic hematoma. Take it easy and the chances are baby will be just fine! I had a huge one and heavy bleeding at 12-14 weeks, then lots of spotting (with my second baby) By 20w it had healed and the pregnancy was textbook after that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->