i need..

i wouldnt advise any extreme weight loss diets... slimming world is fab though :)

My auntie is doing lighter life diet, meal replacement, its £66 a week and they provide everything for you. She is doing fantastic and in 9 weeks has lost almost 4 stone! But it always worry's me what happens when you come off those diets and have to start eating properly again. I would love to try it though x

I really need something done and quik i hate my self looking like this i dont even look in mirrors i hate wat ive done to my old perfect body i cant beleive i ruined wat took me so long to get.! ppl think im being silly and i got wounderfull kids off it but i want my old body back or just the shape it seriously depresses me!:cry:

Atkins works REALLY fast, it is hard to get into but after a couple of days it is easy - is okay for a quick fix for a couple of weeks but wouldnt recommend it long term - like all quick fix diets, it all goes back on when you come off the diet.

Something like weightwatchers or slimming world is good for longterm weightloss/control.

Or if weightwatchers/slimming world is too expensive or not practical - drink plenty of water, cut out ALL junk, sweets, cakes, crisps and biscuits, eat your 5 fruit n veg a day, cut down on bread, have 'light' everything and go for walks or do some exercise.

Good luck x

I Dont have the money to get weight watchers food and stuff i drink plenty of water but im addicted to tea. i dont eat id rather drink a cuppa but mym mum sed its the fat in the milk???

if you dont eat then there is not alot more you can do lol wish i would rather have a cup of tea instead of food then it might be easier for me to diet :dohh:

If you want to see changes in your body and keep your body that way then you need to change what you eat, what you do in a day.. as others have said you could do atkins/lighter life but as soon as you go back to eating 'normally' you will just pile the weight back on.

If you are drinking tea a lot then cut your milk to skimmed milk.
If you have sugar in your tea and can't live without it then switch to sweetener.

Eat regular meals, cutting out meals will lower your metabolism meaning you don't lose weight and are more likely to gain.

Switch white bread/pasta/rice/potatoes to brown bread/pasta/rice and sweet potatoes.

Instead of eating hard cheese eat low fat cottage cheese.

If you do eat a lot of bread then switch to nimble bread, it has 48 cals per slice compared to 100cals per normal loaf slice.

Eat more protein, quorn, chicken, turkey, seafood.

If you are good all week then allow yourself a treat meal.

And write down what you eat/drink. Then if you don't start losing weight you can look back and see where you are going wrong.

Sorry for the essay.

xXx

Hun if you are not eating very much, your body goes into panic and retains every little bit you do eat and you wont lose weight - it doesnt know when it will get food again so it stores what little you give it - not eating enough can have a negative effect on your metabolism.......if you dont want to eat 'meals', you will be better eating little bits and often x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->