I no its early but..

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by Jemma_x, Oct 21, 2008.

1. Jemma_x

Jemma_x Mummy and Engaged

Does anyone think there no what there expecting?? im positive im going to have a boy, dont know why i just have a feeling

2. happyfamily123

happyfamily123 Expecting Baby #3

I know what you mean! I'm even earlier than you and just know its a little girl!

3. mummymadness

mummymadness Mummy to 4

Well normally my feelings are right . First i predicted girl had a little girl .. Second i had a feeling boy and i had a little boy .
    This time i was 100% sure i was having a girl .. And well hes a boy lol . xx .

4. Misselle44

Misselle44 Well-Known Member

I thought my Leah (now 2 years old was a boy. I was wrong. I suspect this one is another girl (don't tell my husband - lol)

5. Nickswife4life

Nickswife4life Mom of 4 boys & an Angel

when i was pregnant with my third my hubby kept callin it a girl but I by instiny kept saying he & well i was right a third boy:) i'm hopin if we conceive this time It will be a girl :)

6. Soon2be3

Soon2be3 Guest

Its very common to have this feeling, I thought carlee was a boy but knew in my heart she was a girl and I kept going to pink clothes even though I wanted BLUE!!! i have a feeling the twins are girls...I kinda hope Im wrong but would love them no matter what

7. Jocelijne

Jocelijne Mom of 1 - Pregnant #2

Hehehe there is a change of 50 - 50 to have the right feeling lol..
    With Isa's Pregnancy we all thought it would be a boy, but nope! Its a girl.. Now I have a strong feeling its a boy again.. So what would it be?

8. Laura--x

Laura--x Guest

I can honestly say i have no idea what i'm having lol, but everyone thinks im having a boy :)

9. wishing4ababy

wishing4ababy mummy of 3 gorgeous LO's!

I'm convinced this time we are having a girl!! not finding out at scan either - so the guessing is going to continue til May!!!!

10. JayleighAnn

JayleighAnn Guest

I don't know, family are telling me I'm having a boy, but I don't know

11. starryeye31

starryeye31 2nd tri ~Its A Boy ~

I thought boy at first but after the heart rate being 172 bpm Im now thinking its a girl , oh well guess my lil girl will be wearing lots of blues yellows and greens , lol , I have had 4 girls in a row now and really wanted a boy but I most of all just want a healthy baby no matter what it is , I guess if its a girl we will just have to keep trying for a boy .

12. Cariad_bach

Cariad_bach mum to 2 boys and 2 girls

Ive know idea what so ever lol

13. heather91

heather91 Preggers with 2nd

I thought I was having a girl all along and i am. :cloud9: Something has to be said for intuition! x

14. LongRoadAhead

LongRoadAhead ♥Due 06/05/09♥

Iv got a feeling its a boy
    X

15. donnad

donnad Well-Known Member

with my first i thought boy and i got a boy,my second i thought boy but i got a girl this time i have no idea hopefully i'll find out at scan on friday.

16. Faerie

Faerie Proud Mummy

I have a feeling it's a boy but I think it's a girl.... ha ha, if that makes any sense?? Not planning on finding out so will just have to keep on guessing.

17. Sara-Rose89

Sara-Rose89 Well-Known Member

I keep finding myself saying when shes born and so does my mum but it might just be because i am hoping for a girl at the back of my mind :-k:-k:confused::confused:

18. ajarvis

ajarvis Well-Known Member

When pregnant with my son I knew in my heart he was a boy - even though I'd say girl. The only name we could come up with and came up with immediately was a boys name.

This time I think it's a girl - I actually do lol - and I can only come up with a girl's name that I want no boys names. If I have a girl then I know her name already :)

19. Fluella

Fluella Well-Known Member

ever since i found out i've been thinking i'm having a boy! so does hubby and his mum. in one way i hope its a girl as i have several friends who have had girls and they have lots of clothes that i can have!!