• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

I no its early but..

Jemma_x

Mummy and Engaged
Reaction score
Does anyone think there no what there expecting?? im positive im going to have a boy, dont know why i just have a feeling

I know what you mean! I'm even earlier than you and just know its a little girl!

Well normally my feelings are right . First i predicted girl had a little girl .. Second i had a feeling boy and i had a little boy .
This time i was 100% sure i was having a girl .. And well hes a boy lol . xx .

I thought my Leah (now 2 years old was a boy. I was wrong. I suspect this one is another girl (don't tell my husband - lol)

when i was pregnant with my third my hubby kept callin it a girl but I by instiny kept saying he & well i was right a third boy:) i'm hopin if we conceive this time It will be a girl :)

Its very common to have this feeling, I thought carlee was a boy but knew in my heart she was a girl and I kept going to pink clothes even though I wanted BLUE!!! i have a feeling the twins are girls...I kinda hope Im wrong but would love them no matter what

Hehehe there is a change of 50 - 50 to have the right feeling lol..
With Isa's Pregnancy we all thought it would be a boy, but nope! Its a girl.. Now I have a strong feeling its a boy again.. So what would it be?

I can honestly say i have no idea what i'm having lol, but everyone thinks im having a boy :)

I'm convinced this time we are having a girl!! not finding out at scan either - so the guessing is going to continue til May!!!!

I don't know, family are telling me I'm having a boy, but I don't know

I thought boy at first but after the heart rate being 172 bpm Im now thinking its a girl , oh well guess my lil girl will be wearing lots of blues yellows and greens , lol , I have had 4 girls in a row now and really wanted a boy but I most of all just want a healthy baby no matter what it is , I guess if its a girl we will just have to keep trying for a boy .

I thought I was having a girl all along and i am. :cloud9: Something has to be said for intuition! x

with my first i thought boy and i got a boy,my second i thought boy but i got a girl this time i have no idea hopefully i'll find out at scan on friday.

I have a feeling it's a boy but I think it's a girl.... ha ha, if that makes any sense?? Not planning on finding out so will just have to keep on guessing.

I keep finding myself saying when shes born and so does my mum but it might just be because i am hoping for a girl at the back of my mind :-k:-k:confused::confused:

When pregnant with my son I knew in my heart he was a boy - even though I'd say girl. The only name we could come up with and came up with immediately was a boys name.

This time I think it's a girl - I actually do lol - and I can only come up with a girl's name that I want no boys names. If I have a girl then I know her name already :)

ever since i found out i've been thinking i'm having a boy! so does hubby and his mum. in one way i hope its a girl as i have several friends who have had girls and they have lots of clothes that i can have!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"