I O'd on Femara!

QueenMamaJean

Reaction score
I am super excited that I actually ovulated on my second round of femara! I have been taking my temps regularly and it is an obvious O but it looks like I did way earlier than I expected - actually only 3 days after my last pill so now I am afraid that we did not do the BD enough. We did it on Monday of that week and it looks like I O'd on Wednesday. :wacko:

I have weird cycles but I am expected to have AF tomorrow and I have been having cramps for the past three days but no discharge. I am still praying that this could be the month! I hope to test on October 11 (if the witch doesn't show her face!)

Do you think we are still in the game since we did the BD two days before I O'd?

Most sites I've read say healthy swimmers can last up to 5 days. I've even read a few that claim a week ( majority disagree with latter.) Either way, you're still in the game. Good luck and baby dust!

Most sites I've read say healthy swimmers can last up to 5 days. I've even read a few that claim a week ( majority disagree with latter.) Either way, you're still in the game. Good luck and baby dust!

Thank you SO much for your reply! This helps a lot. AF is supposed to come today but my BBT was the highest it has been all month! I am praying this is a good sign & that the witch stays away! :thumbup:

Absolutely!! We dtd on a Friday and I ovulated on Sunday and fell pregnant with DS first try on Clomid. It was the only time we BD anywhere near my fertile window. I was so so sure I was out.

I also took femara this cycle. However, I didn't ovulate until CD 27. I believe I actually O'd because I started a low carb diet a few days previously. I also seem to ovulate whenever I do that. Fx you get your bfp! I am really hoping this is our cycle as the timing would be good.

Absolutely!! We dtd on a Friday and I ovulated on Sunday and fell pregnant with DS first try on Clomid. It was the only time we BD anywhere near my fertile window. I was so so sure I was out.

You do not know how much I needed to hear that! Thank you.

I also took femara this cycle. However, I didn't ovulate until CD 27. I believe I actually O'd because I started a low carb diet a few days previously. I also seem to ovulate whenever I do that. Fx you get your bfp! I am really hoping this is our cycle as the timing would be good.

This will be our month for sure! When do you test?

I am on femara too and I got my bfp on cycle #3. It ended in a mc but I was so happy when I got my first cycle of ovulation (cycle 2) and of course my bfp. We didn't do it enough on cycle 2. We did it 2 days prior and the day of O but it didn't catch. Some do, some don't. Just blind luck I think. The 3rd cycle caught because I made sure we did it every day. We missed 2 days out of 14 lol.

I am excited to see how your first cycle ends up. FX for your bfp. But if you don't, don't get too sad. It's only cycle 1.

I am on femara too and I got my bfp on cycle #3. It ended in a mc but I was so happy when I got my first cycle of ovulation (cycle 2) and of course my bfp. We didn't do it enough on cycle 2. We did it 2 days prior and the day of O but it didn't catch. Some do, some don't. Just blind luck I think. The 3rd cycle caught because I made sure we did it every day. We missed 2 days out of 14 lol.

I am excited to see how your first cycle ends up. FX for your bfp. But if you don't, don't get too sad. It's only cycle 1.

This is actually my second cycle - I didn't ovulate with my first round. I'm sorry about your mc! What cycle are you on now?

I am just about to start cycle 4. I woke up to spotting today. So excited to try again.

What dose are you on?

I am just about to start cycle 4. I woke up to spotting today. So excited to try again.

What does are you on?

My first cycle I was on 2.5 and nothing happened - this cycle I am on 5 mg which caused me to ovulate! :happydance:

I woke to spotting today so my first af after my mc should start later today or tomorrow. so cd 35 of my mc cycle technically.

I am sorry to hear that Fx for the next one!

My advice is to BD more. I don't care what people say the chances go up incredibly if you do it more.
On our 2nd cycle we did it 2 days prior and the day of and it didn't catch. So I made sure we did it every day. We missed 2 days out of 14.
Now that you have a sense of when you will O make sure to do it every day 3-4 days prior to O, the day of and the day after. If you time it for every 24 hours it is enough time for his body to create a lot if swimmers.

It worked for me and hubby knew that as soon as we were ttc again this would be the schedule. I think sex every day is a small price to pay to get the bfp.

I am sorry to hear that Fx for the next one!

My advice is to BD more. I don't care what people say the chances go up incredibly if you do it more.
On our 2nd cycle we did it 2 days prior and the day of and it didn't catch. So I made sure we did it every day. We missed 2 days out of 14.
Now that you have a sense of when you will O make sure to do it every day 3-4 days prior to O, the day of and the day after. If you time it for every 24 hours it is enough time for his body to create a lot if swimmers.

It worked for me and hubby knew that as soon as we were ttc again this would be the schedule. I think sex every day is a small price to pay to get the bfp.

Great advice! Thank you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->