I only gave birth 3 months ago but..

I just had this 'feeling', i knew when i was pregnant with Coco, and this time i just knew aswell, also the sore boobs, sickness, and also, when i was pregnant with Coco i couldn't drink orange juice, and it's the same this time around!
No idea how far gone i am, i have an appointment on Monday, so hopefully i will find out some more then. I haven't had a period since before having Coco, so my cycle is all over the place!

i know what you mean, my tell tale sign was car fumes made me wanna hurl! I normally like that smell oh and petrol too! :shrug:
Imagine if youre 3 months! Hope all goes ok at your app on Monday! The same thing happened to my friend and she was offered a scan straight away to work out how far along she was! Turned out she was 10 weeks :wacko: She loves having her 2 girls so close together! and theyre both so well behaved too! xx

Corey blimey! I don't think i am as far along as 3 months, but well after today, i guess anything could happen!

IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?? Congrats! I heard 5 months, but not three months...

wow that would be a big suprise to take in but atleast they will be about a yr. apart when baby is born. ive heard your most fertile right after you have a baby or go off BCP.

congrats!!!!!!

ohh, you are brave! I m shitting myself i am in the same position as not had a period yet and smelling weird smells again and feeling faint - all like last time! I am not sure I will be so happy if I am :(

Hey hun, what did DF say? just think you wont need to go back to work for awhile! lol when youre due to go back you'll also be due to go off again! hehe xxx

of course it's possible!! i think ur a lucky lady, would love to have 2 so close....you'll be fine.....massive congrats xxxxxxxxx

OMG congrats! One of my best friends is only 10 months younger than her brother so her mum got preg after 5 weeks! Bet they will be the best of friends when they get older! x

Thank you so much girls. I think i won't be going back to work for a quiteeee a long time!

yay im glad to here he is happy about it!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->