I realise more than ever how lucky I am

_Hope_

Mum of Twins Noah & Heidi
Reaction score
Hello ladies

Well what an awful weekend I have had :cry: On Saturday morning I went to the loo and saw a brown show/blood in my pants and when I wiped. I freaked! Phoned my local EPAU who told me that there was nothing they could do as there are no scanning facilities available at weekends????:dohh: (Never heard anything like it, but anyway), and they advised me to rest and if it was still happening to see GP today! Yeah right. I have been ttc forever and although I know spotting is common during pregnancy I was so worried that I was losing my beans. So, when the cramps started I really became upset and went to A&E who were to put it bluntly - USELESS. The spotting continued over the weekend as did the cramps. Anyway long story short I got an appointment for this morning at the EPAU for a scan and i'm happy to say that there were 2 strong heartbeats and my beans were safely tucked up where they should be. They couldn't really say exactly what had caused the spotting and said the type of cramps i'm having were normal especially in a twin pregnancy. It's everything stretching and growing apparently.

I can't belive it, I was so sure I had lost them, or one of them. Over the weekend my pregnancy symptoms seemed to disappear which worried me even more, but maybe that was my mind playing tricks on me? Anyway, I realise how truly lucky I am and will be forever thankful. I realise things could have turned out differently.

I'm just praying my little ones carry on being strong and cling onto mummy and keep safe and well.

Just needed to share. Thanks for listening xxx

im glad everything is ok:hugs:

oh, glad all is ok hon x x

I'm glad everything turned out fine. I had the same thing this weekend and goin in for a scan in about a hour. Now you go and relax!:hugs:

I'm glad everything turned out fine. I had the same thing this weekend and goin in for a scan in about a hour. Now you go and relax!:hugs:

Thank you and good luck to you. Keeping my fingers crossed for you :hugs:

couldnt just read and run..
i'm so happy for you, and glad your beautiful beans are okay!!
and at least you got to see themm, and know theyre okay (with heartbeats)!! :D
xxxx

So happy for you!! I am heading to the dr's this afternoon due to a similiar weekend and hope to hear the same positive news!!! :)

its such a rollercoaster isnt it! One minute you are petrified....next elated!

Glad to hear everything turned out okay!

so pleased everything turned out to be ok. dont give up, im sure your 2 little beans are warm & snug, and cooking away nicely in there :)

So happy for you!! I am heading to the dr's this afternoon due to a similiar weekend and hope to hear the same positive news!!! :)

Thanks hun and I really hope all goes well for you too. Be sure to let me know. Thinking of you xx

Hello ladies

Well what an awful weekend I have had :cry: On Saturday morning I went to the loo and saw a brown show/blood in my pants and when I wiped. I freaked! Phoned my local EPAU who told me that there was nothing they could do as there are no scanning facilities available at weekends????:dohh: (Never heard anything like it, but anyway), and they advised me to rest and if it was still happening to see GP today! Yeah right. I have been ttc forever and although I know spotting is common during pregnancy I was so worried that I was losing my beans. So, when the cramps started I really became upset and went to A&E who were to put it bluntly - USELESS. The spotting continued over the weekend as did the cramps. Anyway long story short I got an appointment for this morning at the EPAU for a scan and i'm happy to say that there were 2 strong heartbeats and my beans were safely tucked up where they should be. They couldn't really say exactly what had caused the spotting and said the type of cramps i'm having were normal especially in a twin pregnancy. It's everything stretching and growing apparently.

I can't belive it, I was so sure I had lost them, or one of them. Over the weekend my pregnancy symptoms seemed to disappear which worried me even more, but maybe that was my mind playing tricks on me? Anyway, I realise how truly lucky I am and will be forever thankful. I realise things could have turned out differently.

I'm just praying my little ones carry on being strong and cling onto mummy and keep safe and well.

Just needed to share. Thanks for listening xxx

I am so glad to read all went well and both beans are continuing to grow. Being pregnant with twins gives us so much more to worry about as so much more can go wrong.
Congratulations honey, FX for you:hugs:

Honey I hope all goes well, please update us all when you return. FX honey :hugs::hugs:

So happy to hear all is ok. I concieved my first on Clomid. I worried like hell after all the time of ttc, but hes here now safe n sound 17 months old and Im expecting baby number 2.

Enjoy it as much as you can hunni because those lil beans are so precious and you should be able to love every moment :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->