I really do have the most wonderful daughter

Status
Not open for further replies.

toptrump

Reaction score
As some of you may remember I told you all in a thread what Emily did for mine and her dads birthday. She is in full time education (has just started university) looks after 8 horses plus has a part time job in Research centre which is minimum wage and she obviously does not earn much as this is a few hours on evenings. (All this as well as doing voluntary work experience being the first aid and physio one evening and every Saturday for the rugby club) :cloud9:

Anyway she booked in January without us knowing and paid off over months for me and her dad a week all inclusive to Portugal (we go in 3 weeks) :happydance: as well as organising to look after the dogs and my mums dogs while we are away and organised for Gabriella to go away to London with my mum for the week.

Anyway, she came in last night with our Christmas present she has only found tickets for us to see Lee Evans on Friday in Manchester and booked and paid for us both to stay in a posh hotel :cloud9:

I am so proud of her not many 19 year olds would do this

Aw she really is a lovely daughter!

ow i got a bit teary reading this, what a sweetheart!! you have raised her well!!

oh she sounds lovely she is a credit to you!
enjoy the trips :)

She sounds lovely and so thoughtful
Your right not many her age would do that :flower:

That's wonderful! She sounds like a great girl, you've done a great job raising such a thoughtful young woman. :D

Thanks guys yes very proud of her, I just wished she would treat herself more, she is so thoughtful :cloud9:

Aww bless her. So sweet!

I'm off to Lee Evans on the 31st. Update how it goes. I'm really excited to go :) xx

What a lovely girl, she sounds a credit to you. So thoughtful :)
I'm sure you are very proud x

Awwww how thoughtful of her :) Lovely xx

I hope my daughters turn out like yours have a fab time :)

I cannot wait for Friday, really looking forward to it, wish I could say the same about Portugal, ps this is between us.

I am a workaholic and we have not had a holiday for 13 years because of this (and this is the reason she has done the holiday as she knows my anxiety is too much at a level to book).

It is so really thoughtful but I keep having panic attacks even just thinking about it, not being close to work, not being available on the internet and just generally having it all taken out of my hands for a week.

I also suffer from insomnia and I cannot sit still for 5 minutes and the thought of nothing to do for a whole week :wacko:

God stop it, ignore me, this anxiety has done on for months since I found out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back