• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I really need a pick me up plzzz. =[

CandyApple19

Pregnant with #3, PAL.
Reaction score
:cry: Ok so i thought AF had come today, but it was just alot of spotting that had built up over night... grrr.. Now when you read that, you'd think Hmm.. No honey that is a light flow period- but honestly, i wore a Pad all day long, and got a single tiny speckle of brown.

My tummy is bloated, im getting hip pains and quite a few cramping, my womb feels really uncomfortable and my left boob is tingling..Plus ive been in a FOUL mood today.....
I dont know whats normal for me anymore.. my temps have dropped but my cervix isnt firm, closed and low like its meant to be when you're on your period, its partially open soft and quite high...... whats going onnnnnnn! i did a hpt cause i have tons and thought mehh wat the heck... OBVIOUSLY :bfn: duhh:dohh: had anyone here whos been pregnant before in the past experienced what im having and been pregnant???

I got some bleeding with my son when i was pregnant with him when id just found out and had the same AF type cramps, but the thing is my whole womb/back region isnt the same anymore so i dont know wats wat anymore..:nope:

hugs hun, im sure youl get your longed for bfp soon xx

i hope so, my boobs feel dodgy, they keep tingling which makes me need to scratch them but theyre not itchy iykwim??? weirdddd. my hips/back are sore =(

tingly nips/itchy boobs are good hun, have you had any montgomerys tubercles or anything xx

i noticed my nipples looked a bit more darker in the bath but the main thing is my tummy is bloated but not all of it just the lower bit...

thats a good sign too hun, nipples and areolas getting bigger and darker?? have you had any veins show up in your bbs??

im normally quite veiny anyways cause im so pale LOL. but i had noticed and mensioned 5dpo that i had purple dots on my boobs. xxxxxxxx but my areola were still darkened after having my son but they do stand out a tad more. xxxxxx

except the bleeding =( but thankyou babes for all the support.xxx

=( counted as CD 2 cause the bleeding aint stoppin now so meh...nvm... maybee nxt time. you? hows it going for you hunnie.xxx

im ok.. going mad waiting to test lol..

im sorry af is showing her horrid face :( grrrr maybe you will have a valentine baby instead :happydance:

Are you sure you ovulated? If the bleeding is different than normal it could be indicative of an annovulatory cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->