I really wish i'd started a journal {updated}

L

Louise N

As the title says I really wish i'd started a journal for this pregnancy. I was having a look in the pregnancy journals section recently and really enjoyed looking through some of the threads - don't know why I didn't discover that forum sooner :dohh: Just wish i'd started one for Kaitlyn now.

UPDATE; i've started my journal in Pregnancy Journals I dunno how to post a link (sorry) but feel free to have a nosey and tell me what you think xx

No time likethe present- I was the same, I started late but just have a look at your old posts and throw in a bit there with amended dates! :hugs:

I started mine elsewhere but I dropped it -- instead I am making a time capsule. We are saving everything related to our little family like movie/museum tickets, interesting articles, songs, christmas cards, little videos that we are making for her. We just put it all in a box and saving electronically so we can give it to her when she grows up. It would be a bit more interesting for the kids to go through the "special year" stuff and see what was happening when they were baking/born than to read about my being completely hormonal :) That said though it is never too late to start your journal, you still have 15 weeks to go!! :)

i was thinking this the other day i would love to have done one but olny found this sight a little while ago i wish i had found it sooner tho i might start one now still have 15 weeks in wich a lot can and will happen xxx

I agree, I didn't even think to start my own despite enjoying other peoples....

I may start one from wk 25.

Nicola xx

When I found out I was pregnant I made a calender with photos of the pets house etc - Ive just put key things on it like appointments and when we felt her kick etc... also am keeping any bits and bobs associated with the pregnancy.... I thought about a journal but never got round to it either - its not too late to start now though!

Thanks for your suggestions :thumbup: I've been keeping a few notes already in a pocket cow & gate diary that I got from my bounty pack with key things that have happend each week that I think she'll enjoy reading or cringe! but I also like some of the idea's you've gave me.

On another note i've started my journal in Pregnancy Journals :happydance: I dunno how to post a link (sorry) but feel free to have a nosey and tell me what you think.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->