• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I saw bean (6 weeks)

mewannabubba

Reaction score
Well today was the end of a long weekend. Friday I had a constant cramp and saw the Dr . She booked an early scan. Saturday I felt rough. Sunday there was bleeding and a rush to a&e. This morning we went for the scan and saw lil one's heart beating! There is a bleed but outside the sac and no danger to bubba :)
I'm hoping reading this helps anybody who has a bleed realize it isn't always bad news ;) I will be going for a second scan in 2 weeks for a check on things

Awesome! Was it an internal sonogram? We will go in 2 weeks (I'll be 6 weeks) for our first scan :).

So glad to hear all is well.

We had a scan at 6 weeks and it's amazing to see that little pulse on the screen. Even though recent scans have looked more like a baby that first scan is still my favourite.

Congratulations and I'm glad baby is well!

I had the abdominal scan :) the nurse said it depends on how full the bladder is ;-) if they waited another 5 mins I would have had the internal lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->