I see a line but hubby doesn’t, what do you think?...

Thank you so much, this gives me hope we could maybe handle a third! Mine are 7 and 5 at the moment so similar age gaps. I love the idea of 3 but the idea of going back to a newborn/sleepless nights again is scary!

I was also worried of the sleepless nights, but honestly it wasnt as bad as I thought, Enzo slept 4 hour stretches from birth so only meant 1 pr 2 night feeds as a newborn depending when the last bottle was before we went to bed, it wasnt that bad honestly! I was still used to not sleeping from being absolutely huge in my pregnancy so night feeds were fine :) I'm also broody for number 4, i swore my 3rd was my last baby, and he is, but I'm still broody! I'm not allowed another baby though:haha: it would mean moving to a bigger house, getting an bigger car, all things i dont want to do :haha:

Definitely a second line,not even a squinter xx

Thanks ladies. Well the CB digi’s arrived today, as it was a 2 pack I did one straight away and it was a very clear Not Pregnant. I will do the other in the morning just to make sure but it seems that the terrible reviews for false positives on the Amazon tests were accurate.

Should be feeling massively relieved as it would have been a very unplanned third baby and we’ve just booked a holiday for October so the timing was awful! However just feeling sad at the moment. Hubby has sent me off to have an hour to myself, a relaxing bath and a glass of wine under the guise of being thoughtful and understanding (whilst also cleverly reminding me of the little luxuries we’d have been giving up with a third baby on the scene!)

Just to update, I did the second Clearblue Digital this morning and it was also negative.

Those were some evil false positives on the Amazon tests (which are also supposedly the brand supplied to the NHS?!).

Good luck to anyone else testing today :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->