I shouldn't have eaten that pizza!!

Pregnancy-No1

Reaction score
Why does something sound so good at the moment and then afterwards you feel like crap for eating it :wacko:

I dont want to gain toooo much weight! I already gained 8.5kg! I wount be eating anything unhealthy and greesy again :nope:

oh and now I have heartburn aswell!! :dohh:

Oh I'm sorry it gave you heartburn. It's funny because I crave pizza!!! The Hawaiian with garlic. Yummy!!!!

I hear you ...I'm doing pretty well at eating...but when its night time and OH has the munchies...he places the pack of cookies right in my lap and I just cant help t grrrrrr

Mmmm pizza sounds pretty good right now..! Although i just ate a giant piece of chocolate brownie for breakfast and im pretty sure im going to regret that decision soon!!

I hear you ...I'm doing pretty well at eating...but when its night time and OH has the munchies...he places the pack of cookies right in my lap and I just cant help t grrrrrr

My OH always manage to talk me into eating something bad, hahaha he just have that way and I cant say no! They like sharing their munchies

I had pizza at lunch time and ended up in hospital with a gall stones attack :( I couldn't possibly blame the big bowl of ice cream and chocolate fudge brownies that followed it :D

My OH always manage to talk me into eating something bad, hahaha he just have that way and I cant say no! They like sharing their munchies

I know they are so cute!!! NOT haaaaa but they really do...what kills me is that OH takes the cookies away after a little while and says...you don't want to eat too much of that...ggrrr

There is much worse food than pizza. I love the odd pizza. I usually got for a veggie one so lots of tomato, sweetcorn, mushrooms and peppers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->