I sold/got rid of everything!!

catty

Reaction score
So I'm newly pregnant with baby no.3 and iv nothing!!

Ok ok I lie I have an isofix and a buggy and an old carseat and a breastfeeding pillow, but I have nothing else!

I can easily buy it all iv no issue with that it's just so strange that I have actually no baby clothes, no moses basket, no steriliser, bibs blah blah blah.
Starting all over again. Anyone else having there 3rd baby.

Iv known over a week now and it suddenly just hit me right now!!

3rd baby for me too! We were in the same position with our dd as there was going to be a ten year age difference between them. I had nothing at all! I must admit I did enjoy starting all Over again though, the shopping was fun. This time we will only have a 14 month age gap so we don't need to buy too much.

The same for me, I had to buy everything new when I had dd and I'm doing the same now, I have nothing baby related so it will be fun looking/ buying for this baby.

Yeh I'm excited to buy new or new to that baby. I have such a different style now. With my firstborn he was in jeans and shirts and proper clothes by about 3 weeks!
This baby is staying a baby for as long as I can manage haha. I hated when people gave me knitted things and now I'm so excited for knitted things and traditional baby things

I have my DD's cot, pram and carseat everything else I will need to buy ...

I have a few mixed colour blankets so could use those but clothes and depending on the sex of the baby will need to be bought from scratch

I also love a baby in babygrows my daughter wore hers until she was one she had some proper outfits for church or going out but most of the time she was in babygrows

Im having my 3rd baby and have nothing!

We kept everything after our first because we knew we'd have a second so all we needed were clothes, we were adamant after an awful pregnancy, labour and then having postnatal depression with our second that we were definitely never having a 3rd so we got rid of everything after our second stopped needing it all! Now we have to start from scratch. We dont even have a cot as our second baby has just gone into a toddler bed :dohh:

I cant even remember half the stuff that we need! Feel like a first time mum again :haha:

I have absolutely nothing! I also gave every single baby item I had left to charity about a week before getting my BFP. Doh!

Oh gosh. My wallet is crying for you ladies. I saved EVERYTHING from #1 and #2 (g&b). The only thing we need to buy is a coming home outfit for each gender since were team yellow, and then some long pants if baby is a girl since the seasons will be off a bit.

Just remember, these little people dont need half of what everyone tells you they need ;) We went insane with our first, especially because she was a girl. Baby brother came along and we went kind of bare bones necessities. I just couldnt justify spending the money on all this stuff that they dont really need

I still have most things as my daughter is only 8 months but I can't wait to buy the things I do need! And clothes, I always go mad despite being able to open my own shop with the amount of clothes she's got! Ha I kept everything from my 1st as well. Both girls though so if bean is a boy then he'll have no clothes lol! Everything else we bought gender neutral (swing, activity saucer etc) x

Same here. I got rid of everything as I thought we would never have another. We have NOTHING. Not a single thing lol.

Oh gosh. My wallet is crying for you ladies. I saved EVERYTHING from #1 and #2 (g&b). The only thing we need to buy is a coming home outfit for each gender since were team yellow, and then some long pants if baby is a girl since the seasons will be off a bit.

Just remember, these little people dont need half of what everyone tells you they need ;) We went insane with our first, especially because she was a girl. Baby brother came along and we went kind of bare bones necessities. I just couldnt justify spending the money on all this stuff that they dont really need

That's true. We will just be getting clothing, a baby carrier, nappies and a car seat.

This is our second baby and we have cloth diapers and a bouncer. I always get rid of DS's clothes as he outgrows them because I simply can't keep storing them! We've moved literally across the world in the last 2 years and we'll be moving across the country again soon. All that junk just piles up and piles up!

I'm planning to buy a co sleeper, a few new carriers, a decent breast pump, a new carseat and clothes for this little one...that's it! No need for any fuss. I'll probably be thrown a shower this time around even though I had one last time because my mom wasn't able to be there for the last one. :thumbup: fingers crossed for giftcards!

I done exactly the same... 3 times!
The only thing I kept was the car seat!
Now I'm having my 4th and I have absolutely nothing!

We have just moved to a smaller house too! I literally need everything! Ooops

I had nothing left over this time either. Literally nothing or than a crib and 2 Moses basket stands.

I actually plan to buy heaps but happy to get 2nd hand.

Want a new colour pack for my buggy. Already been used for 2 kids so needs a little spruce up, very cheap on ebay.
Bouncer/swing happily use 2nd hand
Car seat cosy toes
A moses basket or small bedside cot
New sheets/bedding
Baby monitor (never had one before but live in a house now)
Clothes
brEatpump
Bottles

As I don't have to buy a pram/cot/carseat I think that the rest will seem so cheap compared to the last 2

I have nothig. Zero. Know loads of clothes will be donated tho and stuff always falls together xx

Nothing either as I thought I was finished when I had my 2nd four years ago. Only thing I've found in my cupboard is one of those soft feeding spoons!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->