I soooo need sleep

He was like it for over a week, but he's a lot more settled now. Last night he went from 9.45 til 3.30 then he came into bed with us, had a feed and slept til 7.30. Today he's fed around 4 times and is ready for another feed now.

What is she like in between feeds? If I feed Alex too often he gets tummy ache, I read somewhere about lactose overload which makes them act like they're hungry due to trying to relieve the tummy pain. Since I've started feeding him off one side for 3 hours, then using the other side for 3 hours he's been better aswell.

Normally sleeps for couple hours, then miss wide awake then hungry, but past week, she only naps 30 mins then wants more milk.

Last night slept from 10-5.30, 15 min feed then up at 8.30

More settled today too. While iwas cooking teashe was just sat in her chair looking around. If she sleeps well again tonight i will continue with few spoons of rice, and keep it like this for a feww weeks.

I read the link on lactose overload a few days ago incase that was it, but i don't think it is. When I've been feeding I give her an hour plus on one side, then swop to other. I've never really done short feed then swop.

Alex took 9oz of ebm and had a breastfeed tonight before he went down, awake. He fell asleep watching his mobile, gawd knows what time he'll be up but I was quite suprised that he guzzled it down like that!

Wow that was good.

Kayleigh normally drops off with her last bf of night. Occasionally she wakes as i put her in her cot but if i put her mobile on she will drop off.

Well i didn't give her a lot and she was back to normal sleepy time of 10.30 (not midnight like past few nights), and slept til 5.30 am, about 1hr earlier than normal, much better than 3.45am!

so i'd say it worked last night. She's gone down at 10.30 tonight awake with mobile on, had a bit of a scream at it when it finished but dropped off not long after. Just hope she sleeps til about 6.30 (Working tomorrow:cry: so wil be up at 6am anyway.)

She had more rice today and seemed to enjoy it.

Hope you get on ok tomorrow Imi and they give you the date you want.

I don't care as long as i get one ...

This consultant seems nice ...

you don't know if someone pisses him off before the appointment though lol

xxx

Alex went from about 8.45 to 3.45, then woke again at about 6.30. Shame that Ella was up from 1to 3.30.

Alex fed and fed this morning so I tried him with some baby porridge (he's 17 weeks now). I made up 1 spoon to 5 spoons of expressed milk, but he just wasn't interested. I'm not going to try him again, he's just not ready as he pushed it all out. I think I'll do what worked with Ella and wait until he's 5 months+ and try him with rice cakes and bits and bobs like that.

I think I goy a babyrice addict, she had hers at tea time and she grins after every mouthful, if shehas to wait too long she screams.

Shes been really grumpy for daddy all day, so i might swop to giving her it at lunchtime instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"