I still don't believe it.....

trinitydm

Ella's momma
Reaction score
Well girlys, I woke up yesterday, POAS and got a :bfp:
I'm still in shock and a little disbelief, but I mainly blame the dr at the walk in clinic :growlmad:
You see, AF was due on the 13th and when she wasn't here on the 14th I did my duty and took the test and got a faint positive. I was in SHOCK! Seriously? A baby, in our first month trying? Wow...I thought we would be trying for years. Anyways...I went to the walk in clinic just to take another test (it was a few hours later) to make sure. Again the line was faint...like, really, really faint. And then the dr told me not to get excited, it's still too early, and to come back and test in a week or so. :hissy::hissy: ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!? I have no patience for that!! So I had my friend who works at the same clinic, give me 2 of the tests that they use so I can try again. I woke up this morning, peed again, and again a very faint line. But it is a little bit darker than the one from yesterday. So yes I'm pregnant, but that dr has me second guessing myself. URG!!! The one other factor that I think might not be helping is that I have an over active bladder. I usually get up and pee once or twice during the night, so the longest I've been able to hold it before POAS is about 4 hrs - so I think this might be why they are still faint.

Thanks for listening ladies! I've been needing to vent off a little bit!

aha! thanks! turns out all that gas was for a reason! :rofl:

Congratulations! I'm happy for you that your TTC was short and sweet. Hoping you have a healthy pregnancy! :)

Thank you SOOO much everyone! I don't know what I would do without this website?!!
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->