I stink!

xdxxtx

NTNP
Reaction score
The weather is getting warm now - it's 74ºF in my house right now. But, even before it got warm, and it was still in the 50s, I was sweating in all the wrong places. At the end of the day, I'll pull my pants down to pee, and I swear I can smell loads of body odor. It's awful and so disgusting and getting so much worse now that it's warm out. I used to do morning showers, but I smell so awful by the end of the day that I have been showering every night. I am allergic to "personal care" deodorants and things like that, so I put some regular armpit deodorant around that area today. I'm just hoping for some relief from it. I can't live with myself anymore! 8 more weeks of stinking up the place!? (And yes, I'm sure it's body odor and not an infection of any type as I've been tested for infection 5 times in the last 3 months and NEGATIVE every time!)

Is anyone else STINKY? Or am I alone here? LOL

You know what, I've noticed the same thing with myself!:haha: I've been trying to ignore it, but I have recently noticed an increase in my personal "scent";) I was thinking maybe it had to do with our heightened senses as well as crazy hormones that are affecting everything down there?:shrug:

...I'm just hoping by the end of the day no one else is noticing:blush:

I'm stinky! Sick of it I shower a lot its the only thing that makes me feel better and givea me energy so I feel ya!

Yes, me too! I keep thinking perhaps I'm crazy and I do 3 showers a day, but wow I think I smell like a pig half the time. And my hair like a wet dog :(
Maybe it is a combination of hormones, sweating and heightened smell?

Yes me too! I've been using baby wipes every time I go to the loo rather than toilet paper, and it's made a big difference!

lol, I've been using baby wipes, too, but I still feel so icky.

Glad I'm not alone, y'all! And I definitely hope no one else notices. lol... I'd shower 3+ times a day myself if my skin wasn't already so dried out; that's how nasty I feel. :haha:

So glad I'm not just on my own with this one. I stink!!! Even the dog seems to of noticed. X

Me too! Before pregnancy I didn't have to wear deodorant in my armpits at all unless it was hot or I knew I was going to get sweaty, etc. Now I stink through my deodorant! I wish I could say nobody else is noticing, but DH does, so I imagine everyone else can smell it too :/.

I also think that down there smells a lot worse too, but it's not as bad as my armpits by far!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->