I swear I see something

Really big indent ... so tired of wasting money just to be let down

8F87788A-6E71-4C7A-AF93-EDCC0E1573C7.jpeg

It looks pink to me :hugs:

Personally I haven’t had issues with FRER’s giving indents - although I have seen many posts on here with them. But I haven’t seen them look pink like yours xx

Well tomorrow is 13dpo and im gonna take my last test in the AM.. but I just checked my cervix and it seems really high, it’s firm but there’s a lot of white Mucus covering it.. idk what that means really? It says online it can be normal before a period.

I think that looks more bfp than indent!!!! Fingers crossed for your next test x

Indents don’t usually show colour. But I’m still seeing pink hun so I’m keeping everything crossed for you

The line looked so pink and noticeable today. Took it apart. Huge indent again. I give up

21DDC41A-6976-4EBB-8D07-D2BD39AA8B34.jpeg DF11FD92-D3B1-4D1A-8520-E90DCAAFA39C.jpeg

Frer never work for me will never buy them again. They just don't work right or come up positive when I'm not pregnant. GL.

This is same test from earlier.. it looks pink! My nephew even said it looked pink.. I guess we’ll just see if af comes tomorrow.. I’m so nauseas today

AD9FCF9E-BBD6-4D60-91FB-BB3CFAEFB6CF.jpeg

I really don’t think those are indents, they look way too pink. And you’re getting them on every test which isn’t normal for indents. Fx!!

Sorry hun, how disappointing :sad1: I really did think your tests had lines - I’m shocked to see the quality of these FRER’s lately.

Big big hugs, fx for next cycle :hugs:

Sorry hun, how disappointing :sad1: I really did think your tests had lines - I’m shocked to see the quality of these FRER’s lately.

Big big hugs, fx for next cycle :hugs:
The indents and Evaps are terrible lately. Won’t be buying them anymore. But thank you! Baby dust to you!

Like i said before frer stink well in the states at least ugghh.

I'm sorry af showed up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->