I swear I'm losing my mind

Holly ttc

Reaction score
I take a trigger shot every month so I try extremely hard not too symptom spot. As of yesterday this month's is officially out of my system though. Now, here's where the losing my mind part comes in.

Today while I was sitting at work I started to get random feelings in or around my uterus. The best way to describe it would be about three seconds of vibration and then it would go away. It had happened multiple times throughout the day too.

Has anyone else ever had this happen and was it a good sign for you or am I just driving myself crazy for nothing? Today would be 9dpo and my morning test was of course a bfn. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

I take a trigger shot every month so I try extremely hard not too symptom spot. As of yesterday this month's is officially out of my system though. Now, here's where the losing my mind part comes in.

Today while I was sitting at work I started to get random feelings in or around my uterus. The best way to describe it would be about three seconds of vibration and then it would go away. It had happened multiple times throughout the day too.

Has anyone else ever had this happen and was it a good sign for you or am I just driving myself crazy for nothing? Today would be 9dpo and my morning test was of course a bfn. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Just wanted to post to show you support. I know TTC is crazy business. Fx for you that it's a good sign!

Thanks. :)

We've been trying for so long now I'm sure I'm just grasping at straws but this is the first time I've ever felt this so it's at least a new straw.

Thanks. :)

We've been trying for so long now I'm sure I'm just grasping at straws but this is the first time I've ever felt this so it's at least a new straw.

There is nothing wrong with having hope. That's awesome. Do you temp by any chance?

I don't. I have the thermometer and everything but my sleep is so erratic I never use it. My cycles are monitored though so I figure those scans are a decent substitute.

I don't. I have the thermometer and everything but my sleep is so erratic I never use it. My cycles are monitored though so I figure those scans are a decent substitute.

I know what you mean. I'm a restless sleeper and I have to get up and pee in the middle of the night--darn bladder! I also do shift work but I was still able to see a clear pattern and confirm O.

Give it a try. You never know :)

Never felt the vibrations but I always felt wacky after the trigger shots. Hang in there!

I think Im losing my mind too

Has anyone had these symptoms?

1-4 dpo: Somewhat weak and tired
5 dpo: Bloated, lower back cramps (Took Ibuprofen), bloated, Extreme fatigue, loose stools (Sorry TMI), Insomnia, Dreams of metallic taste in mouth and pregnant
6 dpo: Tired, Couple of dizzy spells, no appetite till night time, pink spotting then brown, extreme insomnia (No dreams), cramping in uterus and back
7 dpo: Woke up to what looks like period blood that was bleeding all night. Looks like AF but way too early and bleeding is coming and going.
Very nauseous all day. Everytime I get up I get dizzy and feel like laying down.

Note: I have never been pregnant before but my cycles are always 33 days and my LP stays at 14 days. I know I ovulated for sure 7 days ago and now I am bleeding. I am hoping it is not early MC. I am a twin and my partner is a twin and I carry the fraternal twin gene in my blood so maybe it is an early MC of one of the fertilized embryos. I dont know a whole lot about pregnancy but for some reason I have felt pregnant ever since 5 dpo but I do not know the reason for the bleeding and cramps. If anyone had any answers or advice I would be much obliged! Thanks

Me and the trigger shot are not friends for sure. I am pretty much nauseous and dizzy the entire time it's in my system.

Ballerpup, I wish I could compare symptoms with you, but the trigger gives you so many different false ones it's really hard to tell what's what. I hope none of us are actually going crazy though and this is the start of all of our positives.

So far everything is still negative. The feeling hasn't happened again since that first day either. If it was some weird implantation thing tomorrow would be three days since so hopefully that's when it all changes.

How about you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->