I think I am crazy.

Trishg21

Zoë's mom
Reaction score
Really. I have totally convinced myself that I am pregnant even though I know the chances are pretty much nill.

So DH and I stopped using BC and have just been NTNP. We have had sex 3 times since my last period. which was about 2 1/2 weeks ago.

Lately I have been feeling kind of funny. Sensitive nipples (which I NEVER get), extremely tired, headaches and a little light nausea last week.

I know that logically this is probably because I just got off my BC after being on it for 8 years but I also think that I want so badly to be pregnant that I have convinced my body that I am. Also in the past week I've had 2 dreams about a baby boy.

Someone please convince me that I am being silly. I just know that I am going to be SO upset when AF shows up if I continue thinking like this.

We've all done it! Ive done this quite a few times actually and I have made myself actually believe that i have all the symptoms but no it was always negative (obviously) haha Im on the pill as well so it would literally be impossible! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You can always dream! However their is actually a chance you could be isnt there? If you are NTNP?

Yeah I mean I guess of course there is a chance but I would be shocked it we conceived our first month of NTNP :haha: My brain is battling between logic and desire 8-[

Been there, done that lol was totally disappointed when my AF arrived though, never know though stranger things have happened ;)

i do that almost every month haha even tho i know i probably wont be, i always talk myself out of reason and look for symptoms every day haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->