I think I am going bonkers.

NellyM

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am new to this forum and desperately looking for some sympathy/advice/understanding.
I am 40 and overweight. I have two teen age children and a fabulous fiance. We recently decide we wanted to extend our family and have spent the last couple fo months trying.
This month I was/am pretty sure we were smack on with ovultaion. I have had so many signs of early pregnancy.
Even to the point of vomiting and constant nausia.
however, I am now 17 dpo. I do tend to have a very long cycle and it varies a bit between 30 days and nearly six weeks. I have never been regular.
I have done three tests and they all came out negative. The first on 14 dpo and last yesterday.
I really really don't know what to believe. I still feel pregnant and there is no indication of AF or spotting. Could it just be low HGC levels?
With my last child I went through the mill of them telling me she wasn't a viable pregnancy as my HGC levels didn't go up very quickly. could this just be a quirk of my own body? (she was a very healthy 7lb baby btw):shrug:

Well, day 34 of my cycle and 19dpo. Still no sign of AF. I wil test again tomorrow.
I have really painful bbs but often get that with PMS.
please help/advise/encorage :wacko:

So frustrating, especially with irregular cycles. I had them too. Do you use ovulation tests? That would be my advice, is to try that. I used the Wondfo brand off Amazon.com They work really well and are cheap. GL! :dust:

How confusing! I'm sorry you're stuck with no answers!

I don't really have much advice, although I definitely have heard stories of women who don't get their bfp until very late so it is possible that's just how your body works. Especially since that happened with your previous pregnancy. Is there any chance your doc would be willing to do a blood test?

I have gp appt tomorrow to ask for a blood test.
However today is day 38 of my cycle and 22 dpo.
I have had my head down the toilet a lot in the last week.
However, today I have pink stained CM. Possibly befinning of AF or a chemical pregnancy?
I hope the gp will stear me right tomorrow.
If AF turns up with vengence we will use the gp's appt to seek advice and a general MOT.

I am currently in bed trying to prevent the worst from happening. I am absolutely gutted and plan to submit to a big snotty hiccuppy cry. :cry::sadangel:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->