I think I am losing my baby.

kellze

Reaction score
Hey all

I started two days ago with slightly blood tinged CM and last night had some very light bleeding. I went to a&e and they referred me for a scan today. I go in about an hour. Bleeding has increased a bit. Still no cramping but I am so worried.

I'm hoping that everything is ok. I've had bleeding in pregnancy and it's usually something harmless, so I hope it is for you too.

Have you had any sex or anything? My cervix gets irritated and bleeds this time around and it never did with my other kids. I had swabs and a pap smear the other day and the amount of bleeding that happened was awful!

I had bleeding for 3 weeks from week 4-7 and baby was fine. I even had cramping etc
So don't worry yet. Not all bleeding means m/c. Big hugs. I know the wait is so nerve wracking!!!

I hope everything is okay. Try to stay positive. I had bleeding too this pregnancy, more than just spotting, and thought for sure I was miscarrying but ended up having a normal scan after, actually measuring ahead in size with a great heartbeat. I know it is very scary but it isn't always something terrible. Keep us updated.

Same here. I was bleeding at 7 weeks. It was a subchorionic bleed that resolved by 12 weeks. Very difficult & scary time. Hang in there! Xx

Thank you all for trying to keep me positive. Unfortunately my scan has shown that my sweet little baby stopped growing 3 weeks ago and no heartbeat was present. I am doing ok at the moment but wish my husband were home. He is picking my parents up from the airport. They are visiting us in Australia for the first time from the uk and now I have to break the news to them. It was going to be such a happy Christmas too. I will do my very best to make it all ok for them and my other children.

We will try again in a few months....until then ladies. Stay strong and I pray for you all to have happy, healthy pregnancies.

Thank you all for trying to keep me positive. Unfortunately my scan has shown that my sweet little baby stopped growing 3 weeks ago and no heartbeat was present. I am doing ok at the moment but wish my husband were home. He is picking my parents up from the airport. They are visiting us in Australia for the first time from the uk and now I have to break the news to them. It was going to be such a happy Christmas too. I will do my very best to make it all ok for them and my other children.

We will try again in a few months....until then ladies. Stay strong and I pray for you all to have happy, healthy pregnancies.

I am so, so sorry for your loss. Huge hugs.

Would it be really bad to have a glass/bottle of wine.?

Oh hun I'm so sorry. I don't think it's bad to have a glass of wine!! I would certainly need it. Try to chill & take it easy xx

Oh I'm so sorry to read this, go easy on yourself xx

A big glass is fine (and exactly where I first turned when I realized I was.having an mc earlier this year), but you might regret a whole bottle. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Not good with words but thoughts and prayers are with you :hugs:

I'm so so sorry for you loss...praying that you have peace over the holidays. Big hugs mama! And hope to see you on here soon xo

I am so sorry to hear. But at least you know you can get pregnant and csn try again. My friend has a MC last Christmas and then got pregnant 2 months later - just met the little one and she's perfect!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->