I think I am ovulating

lulu4279

Reaction score
Hi ladies. So I had a natural miscarriage three weeks ago and today I was feeling what I thought was ovulation pain and had EWCM so I did an OPK and it was positive (they have been negative for the past 6 days). So do you think it's possible? Part of me is really excited, but another part of me feels sad. I have found this quite a lot over the past week, whenever i start to feel happy I worry that I shouldn't be. We have not bd'd since the miscarriage but think we might just give it a go just in case I am ovulating. Hope i am not ranting too much I am just kind of confused about what I am feeling right now

You are not alone, I'm sorry for your loss. I had an ERPC on 18th august after mmc found at 12+2 and think I ovulated on Sunday, lots of EWCM and positive opk, I thought it may be because the opk was still picking up a bit of Hcg but the opks are really faint now, who knows? I was very apprehensive about Bd'ing as it was the first time after our mmc, it was very emotional but we both knew we were at a place mentally where we can start thinking about making another baby. I ciuld never forget our bean and there are times when it still hits me and I feel very sad.
I wish you lots of luck and happiness.

x

So sorry for your loss, I totally understand when you say you feel bad about being happy. If your ready then you should start trying again, its definately possible to ovulate so soon after miscarriage. Good luck.xxxxx

I'm sorry for your loss. I also understand the mix of being excited about the new but sad that the last pregnancy didn't last. I'm still waiting for that first eggy but I think we'll try to catch it straight away. I find the worst part of a mc is that there is yet more waiting and I HATE having to wait for ovulation and then testing again and I know that those first 12 weeks are going to be a nightmare next time. But that's just me and everyone's different. But if you don't want to wait, then I say go for it and just be patient with yourself and OH and share your feelings. It'll get easier with time and I really hope you manage to get that sticky bean really soon!

Thank you everyone it's nice to feel that I am not alone. I sometimes feel I am losing it. We decided to give it a go so now just have to wait and see x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->