I think I belong in the 2ww but I need help to be sure. Please help lol!!

BentleysMomm

Reaction score
So, this is my first month since having my iud removed and right now I guess Im sorta trying bit mostly ntnp. Anywho I have just been trying to check my cm daily since end of my period. At first my cm was progresing as it should according to the average cm cycle. But then around cd 10 and cd 11 had watery and time or two times there was the smallest amount of ewcm but it was mixed with creamy cm as well. Then around cd12 and 13 creamy cm but can of tacky it seemed at times and others not and again I found a very very small trace of ewcm and it stretched and then by the en d of cd13 i was pretty dry and now cd14 im still having the same thigh.Does it sound like I have O'd to you guys ? Or thatim about to?? Any advice would be awesome!! Im new to this whole tracking cm thing. And I don't expect a bfp this month, I would just like to know that Im ovulating lol. I dk if this means anything but I had regular periods on my iud and I had it removed a couple days before expected af. I usually have I think like 30 day cycles but I didn't track so Im not sure. But if I did O it just seems so early. Thanks for any help!!

I've never tracked based on CM. You may find it easier to just use OPKs. I get mine in 50-packs off Amazon for $13 or so.

I see why lol. I have never used one, but now I deff will next month !! Thank you. I heard the clear blue digi's work well too.

But much more expensive! You'll use so many of them, especially the first month, that you'll want some cheapies. You can always keep some of the pricier ones to confirm positives. :)

But much more expensive! You'll use so many of them, especially the first month, that you'll want some cheapies. You can always keep some of the pricier ones to confirm positives. :)

Oh really! Why do you go through so many? Okay well I think I will buy both and lime you sad use the expensive one to confirm positives. That's a great idea!! What do are you?? How long have you been ttc ?

While you're confirming your ovulation dates, it's recommended that you start using your OPKs basically as soon as AF goes away. Then you do them 1x daily until you get a positive. You'll get even more accurate results if you do it 2x daily a couple of days before you THINK you're likely to ovulate. (Remember to test in the afternoons/evenings, and not fmu like you do with a hpt.) You keep it up for a cycle or two or three until you really know which CD you're likely to ovulate, and then you'll do your testing 1x-2x daily starting a coupld of days before, leading up to your positive. When you figure that it can take 6 cycles (if you're under 30) or 12 cycles (over 30), that adds up to a LOT of opks!

As for how long I've been trying, well, that's complicated, haha. We were NTNP from 2 days after our wedding, but didn't realize I was pregnant already. I MC'd in August, kept MC'ing due to a second fertilized (but blighted) egg that my body wouldn't let go of, got a D&C in September, didn't get AF again until November (anovulatory cycle), began actively trying that cycle, got pregnant again in December, MC'd it in January (chemical pregnancy)... it was too early... and now we're right back in the saddle again. Technically, this is only the third regular cycle we've actively tried, but it's been sort of an ongoing process since July.

I'm only on CD 6 this cycle... not even in the TWW. I should be ovulating in a week, and I'm feeling really optimistic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->