I think I could be pregnant?

Lulugirl

Reaction score
My boyfriend and I aren't trying to have a baby, we use condoms but lately (the last month or so) we haven't been as safe as we should have been. On more then 5 occasions he's been (excuse me if this is tmi) inside of me but never finished, without a condom on.

two weeks ago we went on a camping trip and i had period like cramping with no actual period (it was 2 weeks too early for it anyways) i remember it because it was weird and i was worried I might get my period while camping which is no fun at all lol. I was also confused because it was way too early for my period to begin with.

Fast forward to this week, which is the week I was supposed to start my period, usually anywhere between then 26th and the 28th. and so far no aunt flow. My breasts have been extra tender/sensitive for weeks which is odd for me, the last few days I've been getting randomly nauseous but no actual throwing up just a little ill feeling and it only lasts for a few minutes and I've been really tired when i usually wouldn't be. Maybe also tmi but my bowel movements have been weird too i'll go from being normal to runny and back and forth I'm not sure if that's related but its new so i figured i'd list it.

If I don't get my period by Thursday I'm going to take a test and see what it says. What do you guys think? Is it too early for me to test? I'm 25 and I can't say I'd be terribly disappointed if my test came out positive.

I could really use some input if anyone has any. Its now Wednesday and still no sign of AF and I've got some minor lower back pain. I've also been incredibly tired all day.

It's possible for sperm to be released in pre-ejaculate and it only takes the one.

Although stress and worry can delay period.

The only way to know is to :test:

The cramps were maybe inplantation cramps? Test :D

I'm going to test on Thursday if I don't get AF by then. Though considering I've never been late ever until now (3 days late at least) I don't think its coming.

Is constant dull lower back pain a sign at all? I've had it since Saturday.

I've only just started getting lower back pain now and I'm 7 weeks - but I've known people to get it right from the start. Could there be any other reasons for the back pain? Are you stressed about anything, AF was late but a few days one month as I was extremely stressed. My breasts were my first symptom, minus my positive pregnancy test dream but some people think that a load of fudge. Best thing to do is test and if it comes out negative either wait a few more days and test again or go to the doctors and get a blood test. I wish I had your patience when I had to test, I took it too early and it came out with a REALLY faint line which myself and my partner found hard to trust but I waited about a week and got a dark unmistakable positive. Hope everything goes alright and keep us updated!
Always here if you need someone to talk to as well :) xxx

We are TTC and AF is due tomorrow. I'm also 25 and have been getting a dull back ache for about a week now. It seems to be worse when im driving but its definitely unusual for me! I am praying it is a sign as we have been trying for 7 months with no success. I had a sudden cramping feeling in my uterus on Monday, it was short and sudden but was around the time of implantation. Have taken 2 tests so far but both BFN ...Im hoping this is just because i tested too early as it was 10 and 11DPO. You could very well be pregnant but the only thing you can do is test

I tested this morning and got a BFN I also started bleeding a little. It's no where near what it should be though. I've never had my period act like this and it's never been late ever. What usually happens is I have a heavy start and a heavy second day with the third day of my period being light. I only have three day long periods. What's going on now is way too light, it's not spotting but it's not full flow either. Is it still possible I could be pregnant? I'm feeling all kings of weird, nauseous, tired. Which is also abnormal for me, usually my period brings slight moodyness And sometimes cramps. I've been feeling off for Weeks, I'm going to test again in a few days add I bought 3 tests so we shall see I guess. What do you guys think? An I out of hope?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->