I think I give up, 17dpo, bfn, no af, need to vent

MrsStutler

Mom of 3!
Reaction score
I know I am not out until af shows, but man do I feel out. I thought for sure at 17dpo I would get a result. I had been using the IC from the early pregnancy test website from 10dpo and getting bfn each morning. I broke down and bought a 3pk of frer and this morning all I got was false hope with the stupid antibody strip. I'm just ready to break down completely. I have family and friends all around me getting pregnant, half of them completely unplanned, and here I am trying so hard and I get nothing. Since my cycles can be irregular I don't even know when I am officially "late" which is even more frustrating. My phone app says the 6th but I swear I ovulated on the 17th so that would make no sense.
I started having some cramping and a case of thrush early on which I though was a good sign but all those symptoms have disappeared around 6-7dpo. Now I swear my bbs are bigger-I had to let the straps on my bra out because they were spilling out, which I have never had to do. In addition to that I swear my areolas are changing, they are darker around the edges and pinker in the middle. I have a ridiculous amount of stretchy, lotiony, cm as well as a very soft and pretty high cervix.
I just don't know anymore I feel like throwing my hands in the air and just saying "to hell with it".
Sorry to just go on a rant, but I am so confused and feel so out of control which is not a good feeling to me. ](*,)

hey babes carm down !!! dont want u getting stressed out because if u are pregnant which to me sounds like u are with all u said !!!!!!! will stress baby out and we dont want that. i knew i was pregnant on my son and had a blood test to confirm , i was 7 weeks pregnant befor it come up on hpt!! so think on the bright side xxxx

I am in exactly the same boat as you! 18dpo and negative IC test this morning. It's so frustrating. :( I have been temping too, so I know for sure that I am 18dpo.... I don't have any advice, but I totally get what you're going through! Are you going to go to the doctor?

Your not the only one!! Im going on 16DPO...testing in the morning, but at 13DPO I had a BFN.
This is a frustrating process...makes it even worse when the people around you are "not even trying"....that drives me insane!!! Then they have the nerve to be like "its your turn"...little do they know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->