I think I had a Chemical

Ilovehim89

Reaction score
I honestly think i had a Chemical pregnancy, I knew this month was "our" month...and this period has been really painful and just started getting heavier....I got what i thought was a + Answer test (really light) and dollar tree tests now idk what to think...should i count it as an evap or a chemical???? My period was 3-4 days late

I am going through exactly the same thing!
2 months late- a faint positive on a test....
All pregnancy signs...
Then this morning the witch arrived!
Painful very painful and heavy now! I was thinking its either a chemical or an early miscarriage...
I feel exaclty how you are feeling :(
i had a chemical one a while ago- theyre so so common,
did you use a pink or blue dye test?
X

I used both pink tests...i took several tests with faint lines...and now that i think of it...i think it was a chemical...i was devastated when i got AF yesterday...3-4 days late. i had pregnancy symptoms and everything

Same i use pink dye tests too
same with te symptoms, its just one of those heartbreaking things we have to do,
but be strong your day will come xxxxx

I woke up from a nap and i had a HUGe glob of blood with little clots in it and i was in a little pain..b4 that like ALOT more than usual

It sounds likely. I think I may have had one last month as I had all the signals and a faint +ve but then -ve's and then AF came and it was painful and I was ill also. Some people catch quickly after a chemical so lets keep FX'd we do!! :)

x

I had a chemical pregnancy at the end of November and it really crushed my heart. :cry: We took the month of December off from TTC and now I'm in the 2ww of our first month trying again since the chemical. I'm very sorry to hear that you are experiencing this. Rest up as much as possible. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->