I think I have a faint line!

Good luck! Stalking to see if its your BFP!

Thank you loves! Is it possible to get faint a bfp and then a bfn and still be pregnant? I swear I'm not taking that test as a negative.. I still feel pregnant.. I mean I'm more emotional.. sense of smell is heightened.. I'm more moody and "b****y" towards my husband and anything and everything gets on my nerves.. and this cramping that's been going on since 6dpo is very unusual...

Pic taken at 9 minutes think I see a line but at 15-20 mins it was gone.. 😞

Attachments

• 20170521_103157-1.jpg
    20170521_103157-1.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 36
Is it normal for a positive to turn negative after the 10 minute mark? I'm feeling like I know nothing with this test. Been ttc for over a year 😞

:hugs: 10 dpo is still early though! It's possible that the line from the other day could've been one of those annoying (and crushing) indents. Unfortunately, I'd say that's more likely :(

When do you think you'll test again?

I'm still keeping fx for your bfp :hugs:

Is it normal for a positive to turn negative after the 10 minute mark? I'm feeling like I know nothing with this test. Been ttc for over a year 😞

Blue dye tests are known for their horrible evaps (even if showing within the time limit). If you can, I'd try a pink dye test :hugs:

I had the exact same thing with the clear blue test when I was pregnant. A line came up within the time frame and then disappeared after a couple of hours. I was only about 10dpo and got a pink line on a different type of test the next day. Good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->