I think I have a faint line!

:hugs: 10 dpo is still early though! It's possible that the line from the other day could've been one of those annoying (and crushing) indents. Unfortunately, I'd say that's more likely :(

When do you think you'll test again?

I'm still keeping fx for your bfp :hugs:

Thank you! Yeah I don't think I'll be using a FRER too many bad reviews! I'm actually getting more HPT's and testing until AF shows! I'm desperate to know!

And this happened today! I'm 11DPO.. After I had a BM and wiped I seen this light brown mixed in with white CM...

What could this mean?

Attachments

• IMG_2208.jpg
    IMG_2208.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 15
That could be implantation bleeding!

Thank you! I hope it is! Does IB occur during or after implantation? Nothing else seen after that one!

I believe out could be at any point, really (as it's occurring - i believe it's a process - or even a little afterwatds). After my bfp with my first, i had a little brown spotting that was likely left over ib.

I saw a line on your first post, but not the second frer. :(

I'm just going to throw this out there, when I had my CP, the line was there, barely got a tiny bit darker and then began to vanish. But my symptoms were strong as heck and lasted awhile. The cruelest thing ever when you know you lost the pregnancy, but symptoms persist.

I hope your line gets darker, but I want to be real...it doesn't look good. I'm so sorry. :hugs:

If I don't see any signs of her coming in the morning and my temp is still high I'm going to test with different HPT's!

I just checked before I went to bed and the light brown white discharge is gone.. Checked internal and just white CM..
Hoping AF stays away!!!!!

I saw a line on your first post, but not the second frer. :(

I'm just going to throw this out there, when I had my CP, the line was there, barely got a tiny bit darker and then began to vanish. But my symptoms were strong as heck and lasted awhile. The cruelest thing ever when you know you lost the pregnancy, but symptoms persist.

I hope your line gets darker, but I want to be real...it doesn't look good. I'm so sorry. :hugs:

Thank you for your reply!! I really appreciate you being real honest with me! I'm trying so hard not to let this bother me and trying to keep a positive outlook on whatever the result is..

Guess time with tell.. just need to get through the next few days!! :coffee:

Honestly, I had wondered CP, myself, but with one test especially on a brand that can be quite dodgy with deceiving pink lines, I'm not willing to really say that it was. I'd be more inclined if there were a couple of tests showing a faint line and then bfn (though please don't take it as me saying it couldn't have been because it certainly could have been).

I'm praying that it's not a CP and that it was just a dodgy test :hugs:

How long is your luteal phase usually?

Well my temp went way below coverline... But no sign of AF.. What is going on? Maybe she'll make her appearance later! :cry:

I've read some women getting spotting and an implantation dip below coverline and still be pregnant.. My LP is usually 14-15 days.. So if this is AF she's coming mighty early cause I'm only 11dpo..

Well so my temp dropped and I'm expecting AF.. I'm sitting at my desk.. Feeling "gushes" of fluid coming out..So I'm thinking AF is here but when I got to the loo... There's nothing on pad or toilet paper???

Well just had a "pinching like" cramp near the left of my hipbone..
Wish AF wouldn't play tricks on me!

:coffee: waiting :coffee:

Well so my temp dropped and I'm expecting AF.. I'm sitting at my desk.. Feeling "gushes" of fluid coming out..So I'm thinking AF is here but when I got to the loo... There's nothing on pad or toilet paper???

Could it be watery CM? The 2WW can be so brutal. Maybe it is a chemical. The one I had in January did the same thing to me minus the brown spotting you are having. Keep the hope. Maybe you just implanted a little late.

Could it be watery CM? The 2WW can be so brutal. Maybe it is a chemical. The one I had in January did the same thing to me minus the brown spotting you are having. Keep the hope. Maybe you just implanted a little late.

Well it's sorta like creamy/watery.. Yeah this is the longest 2 weeks I've ever endured! LOL! Oh gosh.. I hope not.. Yeah I need to be positive!! That's what I'm thinking?
I was on clomid several different times and each time my LP was always 14 days so it just seems strange to have such a dip at 11dpo :shrug:

Well I think AF is coming... Seen more light red brownish discharge :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->