i think i have found thje answer to all my problems?

rachael22

Reaction score
well as some of u now i have a gallbladder that doesnt work and have been going out of my mind with worry the last few months from having low iron to loose stools and even undigested food in stools which was my biggest concern as i thought i had blood in my poo and have been very miserable with worrying about this for months on end!! so if any of you have a gallbladder disorder please read i think a bile flow problem is different to having actual stones in the gallbladder?.... anyway ive copied and pasted this from a mc vitimin website of google :) lemme kno wot u think ladies?

Inadequate Bile Flow

Trouble starts when the diet is too high in refined sugar and starches and fats and too low in protein. When too little bile is formed by the liver and when the gall bladder is too "lazy" (due to nutritional deficiencies) to empty its content, the fat can not be readily absorbed.

When not absorbed, the fat then unites with calcium and iron from food (stopping these minerals from entering the blood where they can do some good), and forms a hard soap, then forms hard packed fecal matter and causes constipation.

This persistent stealing of essential iron and calcium can bring on iron-deficiency anemia, osteoporosis (honeycombed bones) or osteomalacia (week and caving-in bones).

Without enough bile, fats, which quickly melt at body temperature, cover the carbohydrates and proteins that is also being digested, making it hard to continue the digestion process.

Then bacteria attack this partially digested mess, bringing on gas and discomfort, contributing to an smelly bowel movement and an equally foul breath. Much of the undigested food is usually lost in the stools. Poor elimination associated with gall bladder problems invariably indicates a major loss of vital minerals.

Because the lack of bile acids prevents the absorption of vitamin A, D, E, & K, and whatever fat has been broken down, deficiencies are produced. People with insufficient bile flow are usually so deficient in vitamin A that they have difficulty in driving a car at night, sewing, or doing other close work.

Although a low fat diet is recommended to decrease these digestive problems (it keeps the gall bladder quiet until healing has occurred), when the gall bladder has to be removed obviously a low fat diet cannot rectify this situation or increase the absorption of needed vitamins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->