• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I think i have had a miscarage

Awww sorry to hear this and I hope you are wrong.

How are things?

Oh sweetheart im sorry but it may still be wrong

xxx

Cheryl, I am so sorry, I wished I had magic words, but I don't. I do hope for the best when you see the doctor tomorrow.

:hugs: Im thinking about you hun. :hugs:

Well i hardly slept all night, The pain in my side hurts when i lie down. This morning i am bleeding heavier, so i am going to phone doctors at 8 and get in straight away. Hopefully they will send me for a scan today.
Luv Cheryl xxx

oh hun, i am so so sorry you are hurting, glad you are going to try and get a scan, thinking of you hugs

I phoned the doctors and got an appointment for this morning. I will ask if i can go for one today.
Luv Cheryl xxx

i keep getting cramping in my stomache as well
Luv Cheryl xxx

Hi Cheryl im thinkin of u hun. Im so sorry.xxx
:hugs:

hiya cheryl - thinking of you hun...............keep us posted! we are all here for you! xxxx

Cheryl hunnie, I missed this. I'm so sorry you're having to go through this.:cry:

Have you seen the doctor yet?

thinking of you, keeping fingers crossed x

Thank you everyone
I have to go for a scan tommorrow, they couldn't fit me in today. The doctor has given me co-codamol which has really chilled me out and helped with the pain
Luv Cheryl xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"