I think I just got my first positive opk! What ya think?

Yes ma'am, that looks positive to me! :happydance:
Get to workin it!!! :haha:

Thanks ladies!!! :) Ya I was pretty excited to see that today!

Congrats tjf811 on your first positive opk!

I think I got my first positive opk tonight on cd30 after testing since cd10! I've been having really bad cramping today and since my cycles are so irregular, was thinking maybe af. Was shocked to see my first dark line on the OPK! I think it's positive, anyone disagree?

We BD'd last night and I'll grab DH again tonight. Is that enough (day before and day of positive OPK) or keep going a few more times?

It's sad I'm this excited over a BFP OPK but I thought I'd never see it!

Attachments

• 13-0328_pos_opk.jpg
    13-0328_pos_opk.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 5
Congrats tjf811 on your first positive opk!

I think I got my first positive opk tonight on cd30 after testing since cd10! I've been having really bad cramping today and since my cycles are so irregular, was thinking maybe af. Was shocked to see my first dark line on the OPK! I think it's positive, anyone disagree?

We BD'd last night and I'll grab DH again tonight. Is that enough (day before and day of positive OPK) or keep going a few more times?

It's sad I'm this excited over a BFP OPK but I thought I'd never see it!

You have irregular cycles?? I do. My cycles go anywhere from 28 days to 90 days. That's why I was placed on Clomid, to get my ovaries working properly again. My daughter was a Clomid baby so I've been placed on it again now that we're TTC #3.

If you're really just now O'ing....yeah, get to it! :haha:
I would go tonight and then maybe again tomorrow night :shrug:
I would think 3 times around time of O would cover it. They say you don't want to BD too often because that decreases the amount of sperm per ejaculation.
FX for you hun!

Hi RNmommy!

Yes, I've had crazy cycles since coming off bcp last July. Longest was 108, shortest was 28. I've added in Agnus Castus (vitex) this time hoping it would help regulate my cycles a bit. Are you using Vitex or anything? How long have you had irregular cycles?

Thanks for the BDing advice. DH just got home so we're gonna hop to it! :)

I've had irregular cycles for approx 4 years now. They used to be approx 32-34 days when they were regular. But since they've developed a mind of their own, they've been all over the place.
Blood work showed I wasn't ovulating when we were TTC our daughter so I was placed on Clomid. I ovulated both cycles and got BFP second cycle. After she was born the first 2 seemed pretty regular and then they started spacing out again. When we decided we wanted to TTC #3, I consulted my OBGYN and they did blood work...again annovulatory. So they gave me my rx for Clomid right away.
Hopefully it gets my body going like it did before. FX!

Do you think the Vitex is helping?

Wow, four years of irregular cycles is crazy! That's great clomid worked for you with your daughter, and I hope it works again with your TTC #3! How long have you been on clomid?

I haven't had tests yet, we've been focusing on DH and in a few months (hopefully) Drs will then start me on clomid if my body hasn't regulated itself. So after hearing about Vitex I figured I would try the herb in the meantime. I've only been taking it a month (started it right before this cycle), and so far it hasn't decreased cycle length but this is also the first time I've felt O pains, had a +OPK and hopefully that means a "real O"!

I've read you can't take vitex and clomid together, so if things don't improve, I'm sure I'll be on clomid and not vitex.

Tjf and ariel, those are both positive,congrats!!!

Be honest,does mine look pos???

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 3
Tjf and ariel, those are both positive,congrats!!!

Be honest,does mine look pos???

Bama - Looks positive to me!!!! Get to gettin it on! :haha:

Ariel - Yeah, its been a long time since I've seen consecutive regular cycles. This is actually my first cycle back on Clomid. We are just trying to get my body gearing up...haha. We are going to really start trying in May/June. So we started on Clomid early to be able to verify that its working right. I go back for bloodwork on CD21 to make sure it's working.
I was placed on some antibiotics that you are not supposed to take it TTC or pregnant. I just finished them yesterday. So I would not want to chance anything with actively TTC this cycle. I will be using OPKs to check O and to know when NOT to BD...sounds crazy, I know.

Bama, looks positive to me too!! Keep us posted how it all goes! We might be testing around the same time!

RN, that's funny that you're using OPKs to know when NOT to BD...but makes perfect sense. Want it to be right! May and June will be right around the corner. Do you have any side effects with Clomid? My dr. also said they usually only prescribe it for six months max?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->