I think i may be insane ....

MishC

Has a little princess!!
Reaction score
I cant believe I turned into this crazy person yesterday....

So since 4w5d I have vomited almost every single day. Yesterday I woke up and actually felt quite good. With it been the last day of the school holiday I thought I would just suck it up and take my daughter out for the day (the motion of the car makes me sick). We went out, I ate some chips had an hours walk and I still felt good. This 'good' feeling started to make me feel uneasy and doubt that maybe everything wasn't ok with the pregnancy. After a couple of hours of wondering what was going on the nausea set in and then turned into full blown sickness. This gave me the feeling that everything was still ok. Today I have felt rough all day, I struggle to drink because I just don't fancy anything and everything either makes me feel super sick or actually just comes back up.

I can not believe that feeling 'good and healthy' made me doubt things were ok! That is just mental. I can not wait until I feel normal again and the sickness goes away but for some reason it just felt too early for it to go away.

Is anyone else this insane??

Yep I'm insane to lol. The last few days I have felt like crap but today I have felt OK and then I started to worry why....its silly really isn't it. We should want to feel health. Being pregnant is one big worry

I must be insane too, then! I woke up this morning with no symptoms and was convinced that meant my pregnancy was failing. For the first half of the day I was totally sure the lack of symptoms meant the end of my pregnancy.

Then I ate a muffin, almost puked, and I felt better.

I consciously know that symptoms come and go, and I know I should enjoy the symptom-free times, but I can't help but over-analyze every pain, symptom, or lack thereof.

When it comes to cramps, if I don't have them, I worry that the baby has somehow mysteriously disappeared. If the cramps are strong, I worry I'm about to have a miscarriage. I'm a mess. LOL. I can't wait until the 2nd trimester, when I can (hopefully) relax a little bit. :wacko:

I'm debating not taking my nausea meds so that I feel the morning sickness and don't have to worry :) You're not crazy.

i was the exact same with my first!!! with this one i am wondering where the nausea is.. "hoping" it will start.. which I will then very likely regret an awful lot!!!

i too stopped taking my allergy meds to make sure i still have them .
when my breasts are not too sore i walk around touching my self all day long waiting for them to get worse , my husband thinks im crazy too , lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->