I think I may belong here!!

Mrs Mc

Mummy of 2 and pregnant
Reaction score
My ticker still says 3 weeks but as of this weekend I think I may belong here!! My OH seems to have given the green light to ntnp or just got lazy:blush: In 3 weeks we def really start ttc but I think we may be very casual this month and see what happens!
Although OH got slightly concerned when I mentioned to him that I think I'm ovulating at mo. Kept that quiet until after we dtd:haha:
X

Welcome! I'm in the same boat. We will be TTC in June, but I stopped my BCP's at the very end of February, and since then we have not been using any protection. I think DH got lazy. I also think that he doesn't think it's a big deal if I got pg a couple of months early. :witch: got me though so I'm out for now. Maybe later in April though! FX'd for an accident:blush:

Welcome! I'm not even NTNP, I'm just broody as hell so I chime in everywhere :rofl:

Fx'd for an "accident" for you too ;)

Hi,

Welcome..
Me and mine are the same, even though it's slowly coming to TTC, as he is now trying to fill me up with viatmins, and healthy foods, to help it along (oh and come to all my gynea apppointments).

Hello :)

Well DH & I are taking vitamins & supplements and following a healthy diet with moderate exercise but I say we're NTNP as that's as much as we're doing.

Fx'd for all to get an accident and BFP soon :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->