I think I messed up! Help? CBFM

luvmydoggies

Reaction score
Hi Lovely Ladies!:hi:

Can anyone help me? Did I totally fudge up? This is my second month using the clear blue easy fertility monitor. Yesterday was CD6, I turned on the machine and it was asking me for a test stick, but stupid me,:dohh: turned the machine off, went to POAS and when I came back to turn the monitor on...it did not request the test stick, it went straight to low fertility...anyway, today I figured I would poas first then go turn turn on the machine..CD7..it did not ask for the stick..just went straight to low fertility? Did I mess up this whole cycle? Has anyone had this happen? What do I do? The helpline, is not open on the weekends!!!:wacko:

Should I buy a pack of cheapie opk's for this month? :grr:

You haven't messed up for this month. I use a Persona machine (similar kind of idea) and if you miss a test then it will just wait until the next 'due' date for a test (so depending on your cycle maybe CD10). You will also be a stick short at some point this testing cycle if you poas today but it didn't ask for it. The only benefit of having cheapie OPKs would be if you have ovulated early and by missing the test it hasn't picked this up (if that makes sense?)

You haven't messed up for this month. I use a Persona machine (similar kind of idea) and if you miss a test then it will just wait until the next 'due' date for a test (so depending on your cycle maybe CD10). You will also be a stick short at some point this testing cycle if you poas today but it didn't ask for it. The only benefit of having cheapie OPKs would be if you have ovulated early and by missing the test it hasn't picked this up (if that makes sense?)

Hello Pie,
Thank you so much for answering my post! I truly appreciate it.:flower:
I understand now! I was so worried:wacko:. You explained it perfectly!!!!:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->