I think I might be!!!! Yay!

Still feeling a bit wierd! It so doesn't feel like I am, although I have been sooooo tired at work all week and had the sorest boobs ever! hoping that doesn't last too much longer! Going to the doctors on Monday as it was first appt I could get so I guess once we've been it'll feel more real!

Thank you everyone for your kind words xxx

Congratulations Mrs Dot, this is brilliant news and great to read that you've used Agnus Castus last cycle and this one. It sure must make a difference. I started using it this month.

:hug:

I was fed up with my cycles getting longer since coming off bcp in Dec so thought why not and it seems to have done the trick! Only thing is my due date is gonna be difficult to work out as i had 28,32,and 36 day cycles! Hope AC works for you hun xxx

Yay massive congrats!Look forward to seeing you in 1st tri xx

Hi guys I promised I'd update after I'd been to the docs last night! well he made me do another test despite doing one at work on Monday afternoon and took it with me, but it was :bfp:! was bit worried at first as it didn't show up straight away, doc said that my hcg levels must not be that strong but defo :bfp:! I'm 5 weeks today, and he said that my due date is the 15th January 2010!

The midwife should contact me now we've been referred and I should get an appointment to see her and go for a scan! Soooooo excited!

Just got to wait 3 more weeks now until I'm 8 and then we've decided we will tell parents and siblings then :) not sure if I can hold it in for much longer!

Congratulations!! :happydance: Hope you have a happy & healthy 9 months!

Hi guys I promised I'd update after I'd been to the docs last night! well he made me do another test despite doing one at work on Monday afternoon and took it with me, but it was :bfp:! was bit worried at first as it didn't show up straight away, doc said that my hcg levels must not be that strong but defo :bfp:! I'm 5 weeks today, and he said that my due date is the 15th January 2010!

The midwife should contact me now we've been referred and I should get an appointment to see her and go for a scan! Soooooo excited!

Just got to wait 3 more weeks now until I'm 8 and then we've decided we will tell parents and siblings then :) not sure if I can hold it in for much longer!

Congratulations! We're both roughly a week apart!!:hug:

Congratulations!! :happydance: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"