I think I O'd!

Mommy2Rosie

Reaction score
I know I kinda come and go on here - I have a very busy lifestyle and don't always have time for the fun stuff! But I think I actually ovulated!

Some of you might remember that I was having positive opks but no actual ovulation, indicative of my PCOS. Well on Thursday using wondfos (which I got a few days before that and have never used them before), all day I had "almost positives". They were really questionable on whether they were true positives or not, but they were REALLY dark. But only on Thursday (FMU and two other test times - Wednesday night I had noticed they were a little darker so I must've started to surge around that time) did they show that. By Thursday at 9 pm, they were definitely not as dark and were negative again. Honestly, I kinda figured it was a fluke or an attempt that would not result in ovulation, but I went ahead and BD'd Thursday morning and Friday afternoon and marked Thursday as positive.

Well, THIS morning I got a temp of 97.8 - my highest temp this cycle, after a small dip! I know I need three days of temps to confirm, but I'm just excited by the prospect that I might have ovulated. If you want to see my chart, click on the cycle ticker in my siggy. Right now it's saying I'm 4 dpo, but I know that it is wrong based on my opk and the ewcm I had Thursday and Friday.

I've really been working hard to help my body. I've been eating all organic with no added sugars (only natural sugars in fruits and dairy), raw milk dairy (we have a family milk cow so it was available), all natural/organic/raised on our ranch meats and eggs, and avoiding grains, heavy starches and high glycemic foods. I even did a three day modified raw milk fast (where you only drink raw milk, up to a gallon a day). I added in dinner every day - lots of leafy greens, veggies, fruits and an appropriate portion of protein because I am also working out 6 days a week and didn't want to stress my body with no solids.

I'm sorry this is kinda long. I don't really have anyone to talk to about it, so you guys are taking the brunt of it! Lol Once I confirm O with temps, I'll move over to 2WW.

I know the feeling of what you mean...my tests were almost pos on cd 12-13 got a pos cd 14 yesterday and a negative today lol.

Glad to see you are trying to help your body and that it is trying to get in line

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->