I think I should be here? lol x

still dont have any symptoms lol,just felt a tiny bit sick today.:dohh:

hi everyone! im on a new cycle and decided to NTNP! This is way more relaxing than depending on HPT results for happiness! forget it! how is everyone doing? :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

hi t4ab,im well ty,no symptoms but im still staying pos untill she arrives next week.:hugs:

Hi Ladies, im also NTNP. I had a mc at 5+4 in March after only being off microgynon for three weeks and we decided this month to abandon the barrier methods and see what happens. Not entirely sure when i ovulated this month but my boobs are sore and Im wacked. AF or BFP.... It remains to be seen but Im pretty chilled out about it all. Good Luck everyone xxx

Hi Ladies, I just thought i'd pop in and say hi, as i'm hoping to be joinin you in a few week.

My Name is Hana, i am 23 and I live with my partner of 7 year and our beautiful 7 1/2 mth old buba. Since having our lo i have gone back on to the pill. I have come to my last packet this month, and we have decided not to go back for more. However, like the rest of you we will not be activly trying and just see what happens. (kind of hoping nothing happens until at least Jan, but lets wait and see)

Hi all, i like this section and think i fit here more than TTC or WTT. I'm 27, married with a bubs who is nearly 8 months. We don't want to plan another baby as there is always an issue not to do it-money, work-potential redundancy etc but we haven't used contraception since Ollie was born, tho most months we have avoided OV days. Now i just want nature to take its course and hopefully when the time is right it will happen for us :)

Hey ladies I am coming over from the TTC. I took a HPT Wednesday and got what looked like my :bfp:, but yesterday afternoon the ugly :witch:showed her face. So me and the hubby have decided to not really try but not take measures to see that it doesn't happen. I am hoping things work out better this way. But I just wanted to say HEY!!

sorry she arrived,hope you have better results doing it this way.fx for your bfp soon.

Well I've been away for the weekend so havnt been on sorry to update, I tested last wed 2days before AF but bfn, so thought I'd wait and see if AF came fri/sat but no show yet so gonna test again wed morn with fmu, atleast then it will be ckearer... FX'd.
Sorry babynaise for the nasty witch coming :( X :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->