I think I should be here? lol x

MrsGAnderson

♥ Mummy to Elise Grace ♥
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I think i should be in this section and not TTC because although im looking forward to becoming pregnant i am quite chilled about it all to be honest!
I am wishing for my :bfp: but when it comes it will come, no point in stressing as my body wont become pregnant if i stress.

:D so thought i would say hello, ive been on here about 3weeks but only just found this part of the forum...
Hope your all doing OK... :dust: baby dust sprinkled to you all :) xx

hi,think ill be joining you next cycle as im just fed up with tcc so i have decided to ntnp,see how that goes for a few months,if nothing i will give up.:cry:been trying for 16 months.hope you have better luck trying it your way.:thumbup:

:hi:

I'm new to ntnp, this will be our first month but have been ttc for 7 months.

Babydust to you all :dust:

Well nice to meet you both, me and my husband have been casually trying each cycle since jan but only activly this month so fingers crossed. Look forward to NTNP even tho its kinda always been like that xx

Hi ladies! Nice to meet you. :wave:

I feel like I fit in here, too. We went from preventing to NTNP in April and I got my first BFP that cycle but had an early mc :angel:. After that, we decided to casually TTC/NTNP so this is our 3rd cycle. I think I'm gearing up to ov' soon.

:dust: to everyone! :)

Hi ladies! Nice to meet you. :wave:

I feel like I fit in here, too. We went from preventing to NTNP in April and I got my first BFP that cycle but had an early mc :angel:. After that, we decided to casually TTC/NTNP so this is our 3rd cycle. I think I'm gearing up to ov' soon.

:dust: to everyone! :)
sorryfor your loss.baby dust to you and fx for us all.

Hiya girls

We have been NTNP for about 1 week, so not expecting to be moving on for a while yet. I love the relaxed approach and dont think i will ever class myself as actually TTC! Its far too scary in there :argh:

I look forward to chatting to you all :flower:

So how are all youse ladies, whats your stories? married, single, kids already? just so we can get to know each other a little more :)
:dust: xx

hi ladies!:hi:
well not sure exactly where i fit in anymore.. i love being in the ttc part and love alot of the ladies i have met there but dh and i take more of a ntnp approach..:shrug:. i check cm and cp and have done ov sticks last cycle but i cant say we are "actively trying". we are currently using the pull and pray method against my better judgement. i would rather do the normal ttc thing but it's a compromise for now..
i think i'll stalk here a little more but not competely pull out of ttc..( pardon the pun.:haha:)

Hey Mrs G! :wave: Nice idea....

Well, I'm 26,married, and trying for my first. I work in education and am nannying for the summer so I'm with a baby all day, which makes me pretty broody some days, but happy to be able to come home to my quiet home other days, haha.

hi,well my husband and i split up,we had 4 children together.i am now with my new partner and have been trying for 16 months to get preg.this would be his 1st baby.took the more relaxed approach this cycle and for once i have no symptoms lol,just sore bbs.im 9dpo today.im going for my 1st interview for a job this morning and im so scared lol.i enjoy rug makeing,reading,knitting crocet and i also reborn,which is where i take a doll,just head,limbs and make it look like a real baby,painting,rooting in hair,by hand,that takes ages and weighting ect.i have some pics in my journal if you want to see what i mean and ill post a pic here for you....this is a baby boy that i made,i named him jack.
[IMG]https://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a83/jue_1968/JAKE005.jpg[/IMG]

Hi Girls,

My name is Sam aka KittyKatBabe, I am back in NTNP mode after having a break following losses. TTC and the stress isn't for me, me and OH are now back to this, although I am on day 28 of my cycle this time, but its the practice of him not taking out again we need lol (sorry for being a bit too visual lol).

Looking forward to getting to know you all and hoping our relaxed approaches gives us all the healthy little babies we deserve very soon x :hugs:

Ps Babyanise, sorry if I have read your entry wrong, but is that pic a doll then cos it so lifelike.x

yes it is a doll made to look as close to a real baby as poss and thankyou.:thumbup:

Hi, I am new to BnB, have been debating whether to sign up and post or not and thought why not! I am 34, with my boyf for two years, living together and been off the pill 3 months, we're not actively TTC but waiting to see what happens, for a few months anyway. Neither of us have kids already, so no idea whether it will be easy or difficult for us, just fingers crossed :)

I'm 26 (well, 27 on Friday!), unmarried with my partner of 7 years. It will be our first child. So excited/scared/worried at the same time, but I know the time is right :D

elhayem - Happy birthday for friday hun :) :dust: baby dust for a birthday baby :D

Thanks Ladies for all your lovely posts! i love that baby/doll babyanaise its gorgeous looks v.life like.. do you sell them too?

Well my story: my names Gemma, I am 22yrs 5month trying for my first baby, im recently married in January and I have 3 Spaniels which are my life :) I own my own home and I am currently training to become a nurse (bit of a career change/midlife crisis when changed my mind to do nursing as went from school into the travel and tourism industry initially).
I began trying 6month ago very casually and only began being more active about things this cycle, however i dont chart i just have a fair idea of when im ovulating.
My DH is 23years and we live in the North west of the UK.

Xx :dust: xX

Nice to meet you all girls and wishing you all :dust: and more :dust: to bathe in and get yourselves a :bfp: soon.

I had my coil removed 18 months ago, but after my break I am ready to start again, I am hopeful we will fall pregnant within the next 6 months, if not then I will prob rethink as I am hoping to plan our wedding soon too.

I am 34 this will be my first, my OH is 39 and he has a 14 year old daughter from his 1st marriage. We both want to see what happens, so I think this is the right time for us again :happydance::happydance::happydance:

:flower:

elhayem - Happy birthday for friday hun :) :dust: baby dust for a birthday baby :D

Thanks Ladies for all your lovely posts! i love that baby/doll babyanaise its gorgeous looks v.life like.. do you sell them too?

Well my story: my names Gemma, I am 22yrs 5month trying for my first baby, im recently married in January and I have 3 Spaniels which are my life :) I own my own home and I am currently training to become a nurse (bit of a career change/midlife crisis when changed my mind to do nursing as went from school into the travel and tourism industry initially).
I began trying 6month ago very casually and only began being more active about things this cycle, however i dont chart i just have a fair idea of when im ovulating.
My DH is 23years and we live in the North west of the UK.

Xx :dust: xX

hi,yes i do sell them hun.i live in the south west lol.gd luck with your training.:flower:

There seems to be a few of us here who have been ttc/ntnp for quite a while. I came off bcp last oct and have been quite chilled so far. Fx'd for all :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->